Secret First Date

Harry's P.O.V.

We spent the whole day watching movies in our pajama. All of us were too lazy to actually get up and get dressed, so we decided to just stay home, but I like watching movies all day.

Mon was laying on me, while the others were on the floor.

"Hey Mon." I whispered into her ear, earning a shiver.

"Yes Harry." She said smiling.

"Do you want to go out with me tonight, for our first date?" I said smiling into her ear.

"Really? I would love to!" She said happily.

"Good." I said kissing her forehead. None of the guys looked up at us except Lou, who winked at me.

"Let's say 10, so the boys won't see us leave?"

"Yeah of course! Does Lou know?"

I nodded and she smiled at me. I couldn't wait for tonight. This date is going to be perfect.

Monica's P.O.V.

We spent the whole day watching movies. I was so excited for my date with Harry tonight. It was going to be perfect. Although, he won't tell me where we are going though.

It was now 9. Only one more hour. I can't wait that long. I was in the kitchen, pacing back and forth. Some of the boys went to bed so I was practically the only one downstairs.

Liam, Louis,  were the only ones downstairs.

"Nervous love?" Louis asked with a smirk on his face.

I turned around rapidly at the sound of his voice. I gave him a weak smile and nodded.

"Don't be, I can help you get ready if you want. I am actually pretty good with fashion." He said smiling.

"You would really do that for me Lou?" I said, my smile growing bigger.

"Of course!" He said chuckling.

"Thank you so much Lou!" I said running over to Lou and wrapping my legs around him in a big hug.

"Anything for my Monnie." Lou said into my hair.

"Hey guys I just, whoa am I interrupting something." Harry said coming into the kitchen.

Both of our heads turned at the sound of his voice. I jumped off of Louis and went over to Harry.

"Yes actually." I said not trying to laugh.

"Lou, keep your hands off my girlfriend." Harry said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I laughed and kissed his cheek."Actually, Lou said he would help me get ready for our date." I said quietly hoping Liam didn't hear.

I looked over to Lou and he had a big smile on his face, nodding.

"Liam still out there." Louis said pointing to the living room. "Because if so, he probably hear everything we just said."

"Nope, he went up to bed." Harry said smirking at me.

"EWWW, LET ME LEAVE FIRST!" Louis said in a whisper-yell, as Harry moved closer to me.

Harry covered Louis eyes before kissing me sweetly. It was only for a second, than he peeled his hands off of Louis' eyes.

"Gross." Louis said shaking his head, going back to the couch.

Harry and I followed him, before Louis grabbed my hand.

"We don't want to be late, no do we." He said winking at me.

"See you soon love." Harry said letting go of me.