Surprise:)

Monica's P.O.V.

We all had an amazing idea. Liam and Niall were in for a big surprise. We invited Ashley and Kaitlyn over. They both didn't have the nerve to do it themselves so this is just giving them a little push.

Zayn, Louis, and Harry are going to make sure they looked presentable and Allie and I were going to go pick up the girls.

It took a little....convincing though. The girls were just as nervous as Niall and Liam were. I had to go to Kaitlyn's house. Apparently she lives here, by herself. She said she is nineteen and she is just like Liam described her.

I also had to go to some photo shoot Ashley was working. If you don't remember, she is a photographer. She was also nineteen and exactly like Niall described her. She was a little bit easier to convince than Kaitlyn.

Right now I just pulled up in front of Kaitlyn's house with Allie.

"Ready?" I said to Allie. We became really close and I've only known her what two days?

"Yup! I can't wait to meet my brother's crush." She said laughing. We both got out of the car and walked up the little stone pathway to the door. We knocked on the door and a few seconds later she came to the door.

She was in her robe and she looked flustered. "I need your help!" She said looking down at her outfit.

"Oh my gosh I'm being rude! I'm Kaitlyn." She said bringing Allie in for a hug.

"Allie." Allie said smiling at her.

"Oh my gosh you Liam's sister right?" She said once she took a good look at Allie.

"Yes, I am!" Allie said bowing down. Kaitlyn laughed and invited us inside.

"Liam talk about you a lot." Allie said laughing a bit. I look at Allie and than at Kailtyn and nodded. Her face turned pink and she looked at the floor.

"Probably not as much as I think of him." She mumbled to herself. We both aww'd and she turned more red.

"Now, you should wear... this." Allie said pulling out a pair of light skinny jeans, a light pink laced shirt, and heeled high tops that were black.

"You my friend, are a life saver!" She said taking the clothes from Allie.

"You go get Ash, and pick us up when your done." Allie said once Kaitlyn went into the bathroom.

"Yeah sure, if your OK here." Allie nodded and I went out and picked up Ashley. Ashley is less girly than Kaitlyn. She had on a dark pair of skinny jeans, high boots with boot socks, and a dark purplish, blue shirt. She also had a black jean jacket. When I picked her up she was waiting outside with dark sun glasses on her head.

"Hey Mon!" She said hugging me. Ashley and I actually met a couple of times. She was the boys photagrapher a few times more.

"Let's go!" I said driving back to Kaitlyn's house. Allie and Kaitlyn were waiting outside. Kaitlyn looked gorgeous. Her hair was in a side braid with a little pink flower.

"Hey beauties hop in!" I said un locking the car. They got in and we were off.

"Oh Allie, here's my phone. Text Zayn for me saying we are coming." I said handing her my phone. She took it and typed away.

A few mintues later I heard my phone ding, meaning I got a reply.

"Alright beautiful, don't be too long xx Zayn" Allie read out loud in a weird voice. I snatched my phone from her, blushing.

"Ohhh, look she's blushing." Ash said since she was sitting next to me.

"Who's side are you on." I said sighing.