Allie Payne

Liam's P.O.V.

Today was the day my sister would fly into town. I was really excited to see her, but I was also a little nervous. What if her and Allie got along? Or what if her and the boys didn't get along? Or worse, they broke her heart?

The boys have met Allie before, but very briefly. The last time they saw her was when we became a group. She was only like forteen. She is now seventeen, almost eighteen.

"Dude, calm down." Zayn said patting my back. I sighed and nodded. I was waiting at the airport with all of the boys and Mon, to pick up my Allie.

Everyone was being let of the plane. A flood full of people came out of the plane.

"If I don't see her soon I might just explode." I said laughing.

"It's a good thing I'm here then." I heard my baby sister's voice say from behind me.

"AL'S!" I said turning around and lifting her feet off the ground. She giggled, but quickly wrapped her arms tightly around my neck.

"Allie, Monica, Monica, Allie." I said as Allie looked confused once she saw Mon.

"Oh so your Monica." Allie said tapping her chin. She then couldn't keep her laughter in and hugged Mon.

"It's so good to meet you Allie." Mon said smiling sweetly.

"Same! I've heard so much about you!" Allie said excitedly.

Mon blushed a little, but gave her a big smile.

"Little Payne!" Louis said hugging Allie and kissing her cheek.

"Tommo!" She screeched back. Allie is a lot like Louis, loud.

Once her and Louis let go, she moved onto Niall and than to Zayn, giving them each a big hug and a peck on the cheek.

Harry was getting us, well Niall food so she didn't see Harry yet. He left before she got off the plane. I don't know what's taking him so long.

"You know, there should be five of you?" She said laughing. We all joined her and soon replyed, "Harry went to get Niall food, he should be back soon." She nodded and continued talking to Monica.

I was so happy to see them getting along.

"Here Niall, I got you..." Harry said, but then stopped. He shoved the bag into Niall's chest walking over to Allie.

"Hello love, I'm Harry. I assume you are Allie, Liam's sister?" He said kissing her cheek a little longer than I would have hoped.

She didn't say anything. It was almost like she was lost for words. She was looking into Harry's green eyes, like they were magic or something. He cleared his throat, because she still didn't answer.

"Oh sorry yeah that's me." She said blushing.

Oh boy this isn't going to end well.

Harry's P.O.V.

"No going after my sister lads."Liam said looking directly at me.

Allie was so much more grown up since I last saw her. She had long hair the color of Liam's. Her eyes were a light greenish brown, they were beautiful, she is beautiful. She was about Monica's height, just an inch or two smaller than Niall. She had a curvy figure, I mean she was fit. She was wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans, a floral print top, with a black leather jacket, and black wedges. Her hair was curled to perfection and her make up looked natural.