H+M=?

Harry's P.O.V.

I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard the front door open. In came a laughing Niall, Louis, and Monica. They were still wearing their p.j's. Monica looked so cute with her sponge-bob pants on, laughing with the biggest smile possible.

They came closer to the stairs and with that I ran up into my room. I had my back against the door breathing heavily.

I could hear them climb the stairs. Footsteps came closer to my door. The others went the other direction. I heard Monica's amazing laugh. She was headed to her room.

I still was just in a towel, but this had to happen. I opened the door to my room grabbing her arm, yanking her inside. She noticed I was only wearing a towel and started blushing.

"Hello to you too" She said sarcastically. She giggling causing me to laugh. "And you pulled my in here to watch you change..."She said laughing even harder now.

"Oh yeah sorry" I said relizing I never explained why I pulled her in here. "Get dressed, but don't let the other boys know" I almost said in a whisper. "Meet me in here when your ready" I said winking at her. She looked quite confused, but nodded and headed to her room to get dressed.

I threw on a white v-neck t-shirt and some jeans. I found my blue beanie and slide it on over my curls. I heard a slight knock at my bedroom door. The door opened revealing a beautiful Monica.

Her curled hair fell onto her floral dress that came to the middle of her thigh. She was wearing navy blue heels making her a slight taller. She had natural makeup that made her green eyes stand out. She was fit. I was staring at her trying not to drool. She was just so hot I could help but stare at her.

"You done" She said escaping a giggle. I hadn't realized I had been checking her out for almost five minutes.

"Oh...I was just...you look beautiful." I stopped trying to explain. She started blushing when a small smile appeared on her face.

"Well you don't look so bad yourself Styles" She said imitating me checking her out. Her eyes went up and down my body. She was smiling greatly now.

"You done love" I said now mocking her.

"Not quite yet" She said still eyeing me. She looked back into my eyes smiling.

"So, why exactly did I have to get dressed" She said looking down at her dress.

"That part is a secret" I said winking "Now come with me love" I said reaching for her hand. She grabbed it tightly and swung our hand back and forth while walking down stairs.

Luckily all of the boys were either in the shower or still asleep. We were able to sneak out to my car. I opened the passenger door for her before walking over to my side and sliding in. I started the car and back out of the drive way heading towards our destination.

"Will you please tell me where we are going" She said giving me her world famous puppy dog face.

"I'm sorry love, you will just have to wait and see" I said looking into her bright green eyes. Her face turned from innocent to annoyed.

"Will you at least sing to me" She said bringing back her puppy dog face. I gave in this time she just looked so dang cute.

"How can I say no" I said pinching her cheeks. I started singing "One Thing" to her meaning every word I sang. She closed her eyes leaning her head back on the seat. When I was finished her eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Your voice is amazing" She said looking soothed. She grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. I looked over to her to see her smiling.

"What" She said after I stared at her for a couple seconds.