The Zoo

Monica's P.O.V.

It actually felt really good telling someone. OK so technically he found out, but still it was out in the open know. Well not exactly, but you know what I mean. We didn't have to pretend around Louis anymore.

I woak up quite early. Harry was up already though. I made my way downstairs after my eyes were finally adjusted to the brightness of the room. I went into the kitchen to find just Harry and Louis in there.

"Morning babe." Harry said to me as I walked in.

"Where are the others." I said grabbing the box of Lucky Charms.

"They went to get some hot cocoa from Starbucks." Louis said cheerfully.

"They all went."

"Yup." Harry said walking over to me.

"He walked over to me and sat me on the counter. I leaned down to his level and he crashed his lips to mine.

"EWWW JUST BECAUSE I KNOW DOESN"T MEAN YOU CAN DO THAT IN FRONT OF ME!." Louis shouted in our faces. I pulled away, blushing slightly.

"Don't worry about him." Harry said kissing my cheek and pulled me off the counter.

"You know we do eat on that counter!" Louis said all made and sighed.

I walked over to the other side of the counter and poured myself a bowl of Lucky Charms.

"We're home." Liam shouted entering the house followed by the others. Zayne came into the kitchen last holding all of the hot cocoa's in the little trays.

He handed me a cup. "Thank you Zaynie!" I said kissing his cheek.

"Welcome Monnie." He said in the same tone I did. "You feel better?" He asked feeling my head.

"Yeah, I guess it was one of those one day fever things." I answered to him. Zayne really is sweet. He is like a big brother to me.

"Good!" He said kissing my forehead.

"So what do we have planned for today?" Harry said to Liam.

"Well, nothing actually." Liam said smiling.

"We should, GO TO THE ZOO!" Niall said, but screamed the last part.

"YES!" I said high-fiving Niall.

They all nodded. "OK let's go get ready then!" Zayne said grabbing my hand and leading me to my room.

"Here's your stop my lady." He said setting me down on my love seat.

"Why thank you kind sir." I said laughing.

"Wait, did Harry sleep in here last night." He said looking at the bed with two pillows.

Louis walked by just in time. NOT. "Yeah Mon did he?" He said with a smirk on his face. I glared at him until Zayne looked at me and put a smile on my face.

"Yeah, he did actually. He wanted to make sure I felt better." I said smiling at my good cover-up.

"OK, well yell if you need me." he said winking at me before leaving me and Louis alone.

"What was that!" I said throwing a pillow at him.

"What was what?" He said with an innocent look on his face.

"You are so lucky I can't be mad at your cute face!" I said pinching his cheek.

"Thanks Monnie!" He said cheerfully before leaving a kiss on my cheek and walking to his room.