Happy Birthday:)!

Monica's P.O.V.

"Happy Birthday to you!" They all sang to me while I was still lying half asleep in bed.

"How did you guys remember?" I said surprised they remembered from when I had told them a while back.

"Of course we remembered!" Louis squealed.

He started jumping on my bed chanting Happy Birthday. I laughed at him, but hey you got to love him. Niall than came in holding a trey of breakfast for me.

"Awww you guys are so sweet! Group hug." I said opening my arms wide. They all laughed, but smushed me into a group hug.

"OK, guys, losing, air." I said dramatically. They laughed, but than let go.

"It's really hard not to eat this." Niall said eyeing the food, but handing it over to me. I laughed and gave him a big hug.

I looked down at the trey to see my favorite breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, and hash browns. They also poured me a big glass of orange juice. I smiled and took a big gulp of orange juice.

I took a big bite of the stack of pancakes. I moaned at the taste of the pancakes. The boys started laughing, but then looked relieved I liked them.

"Is it good?" Harry said to me. I nodded violently while they all smiled at me.

"Who made them. Why do you make me cook if you guys can actually cook better?" I said smiling wildly.

Harry raised his hand still laughing at my reaction. My eyes went wide. "Really you made this all." I said in shock he would do this for me.

"Yeah, I wanted you to have an amazing birthday breakfast." He said smiling shyly.

I got up from my bed and ran over to him. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. He seemed taken back, but soon he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear.

"Anything for you Monnie." he said cheerfully.

"Alright, now go finish your breakfast before Niall get to it first." Louis said rolling his eyes, making us all laugh. I ran back to my bed and gulped down the rest of my breakfast.

"Now get dressed, we are taking you out." Liam said making everyone leave the room. I nodded before running over to my closet.

I decided to wear a white sweater with a scarf, light teal pants, and a gray beanie. I also found my black combat boots and slid them of. My hair was a little wavy underneath my beanie. I walked into my bathroom and put on black mascara, peach eye shadow, and sheer lip gloss. (Pic on the side>>>>>>>)

I skipped down the staircase happily into the kitchen. "Happy Birthday Monnie!" Niall said running behind me and picking me up off the ground. I laughed as he spun me around until we were both dizzy.

"Where are you guys taking me Niall?" I said using my big brown eyes on him.

"Well, we were thinking of maybe...HEY!" He said laughing that I almost tricked him.

I laughed as he pulled my hand outside into the car. Louis was already in the drivers seat and Liam was at his side. Harry was in the seat behind Louis saving a spot next to him behind Liam.

Niall sat in the spot next to Harry leaving me to sit in the very back of the van. "I have to sit all by myself?" I said over dramatically.

"No you'll have Zayn to keep you company." Liam said wiggling his eyebrows at me. I blushed a little, but put my head down trying to hide it.