Unexpected Swim

Harry's P.O.V.

After we got home from the zoo, Mon went straight to bed. I was thinking, I haven't even taken her out on a date yet. It would be hard. We would have to sneak out, avoid fans. Although, I need to do it. Sure it would be hard, but not impossible.

"You OK Harry?" Louis said waking me up from my thoughts.

"Yeah just thinking." I said giving him a small smile. All of the others had gone to bed so it was just me and Lou on the couch.

"What about?" He said smirking. "Or should I say who?"

"Mon, and I want to take her out on a first date." I said quietly, not wanting anyone to hear.

"How sweet!" He said smiling.

"It has to be perfect." I say smiling too.

"How are you going to sneak out and stuff like that?"

"I have no idea." I said putting my head in my hands.

"I have an idea." Louis said smirking.

I woak up the next Morning on the couch. I fell asleep planing Mon and I's date with Lou. I thought he fell asleep too, but maybe he got up.

I go up from the couch and went into the kitchen. Mon was sitting at the table, by herself, eating cereal.

I snuck up behind her and put my hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?" I whispered into her ear. I swear I felt her shiver.

"Umm, Niall." She said smirking.

I took my hands off of her eyes. She turned around to look at me.

"Your bad at guessing." I said smiling.

She smiled at me before she kissed my cheek.

"Better?" She said once she leaned away.

"Hmmm, not yet." I said pretending to pout. She rolled her eyes and leaned in, but stopped when we heard footsteps.

We both turned away so fast my neck hurt. We watched the entry of the kitchen until Louis came in.

"You scared us to death Lou." Mon said holding her heart.

"I'm so sorry Monnie!" He said running over to her and kissing her all over her face. She was laughing and squirming all around her seat.

"Looks like we have someone who is very ticklish." Lou said smirking. Her eyes widened. He lifted her onto his shoulder and brought her to the couch. He put her of the couch. He looked down at her still smirking. He started ticking her sides.

"LLLLOOOOOUUUU!!!!" she said in between laughs.

Louis kept smiling at tickling her.

"Yes Mon." He said innocently.

"SSSSTTTTOOOOP!" She said still laughing.

"Only if you scream LOUIS IS A SEXY CARROT GOD!" He said laughing.

"NNNOOO" She squealed. He kept ticking her as she squirmed around, laughing.

"LOUIS IS A SEXY CARROT GOD!" she screamed. Louis stop tickling her, but stayed on top of her.

"Lou, get up." She said laughing.

"What is going on down here?" A sleep Liam said as Zayne and Niall walked behind him, rubbing their eyes and yawning.

"Louis was tickling Mon." I said to them and they all nodded.

Mon some how got of of Louis grip and ran to Niall. Her pulled her into a big hug. She stuck her tongue out at me before she snuggled her head into Niall's chest.