Chapter 4.1: First Steps to SFIT

A/N: Welcome to San Fransokyo Institute of Technology! ^^ Hope you will like it here, including me. :)

New instruction! *message alert sound*

(F/B) - favorite breakfast

Yeyie!

Kriiiiiiing!

Your alarm clock rang at about dawn, but because you used to wake up early in the morning, you woke up, too and turned off your alarm clock. It's nice to see how early you actually are… yeah. You are already a collegiate!

Guess what, you'll meet others too!

You took an early shower and changed in your favorite attire. You were wearing a striped (F/C) and white shirt , a black skater skirt, black suspenders and black doll shoes. You even put on your (brown/blue) contact lenses just to even look good. You felt tired with your brown eyes, that's why you would want to change for the good. You liked it.

As you went down to see what's for breakfast, you saw your dad seated on the rocking chair and you knew that he was so dizzy. Feeling concerned, huh? Just for him to be comforted, you stroked his hair a lot of times and talked to him.

"Dad… I'm happy now," you started. "I liked it here. So beautiful and majestic here!"

Your dad got startled as he woke up, but relaxed as he saw you. "Oh, so darling! You're pretty!"

You blushed, but accepted the compliment. "Thanks, Dad."

"You changed the color of your eyes?!"

"N-n-no, dad!" you stuttered. "Those are contact lenses."

"Why?"

"Nah, nothin'. Just for style." Your dad smiled at you and stood up weakly. He went to the kitchen. You just sat on his rocking chair and smiled at yourself.

Woah, so this is it. I'm going to be the new student in SFIT. Whatever way people will look at me, I'll be myself. Even if they will run after me and they'll let me sign their autographs… or even ask me for a picture…. It all matters. But… does it really mean for me to be so popular?

Shocks, I don't get it.

You have thought so deeply that your dad called you from the kitchen and you ran going to the dining table. Suddenly, you saw your (F/B) served on the table, even on your favorite place. You sat there swiftly and ate the food so fast. Yeah, you were rushing for school, so you have to eat. Good thing you were that full. A little later as you wiped some of the food mess on your chin, your dad came out of the kitchen and dropped his jaw as he noticed that your plate became empty.

"(Y/N), why didn't you wait for me?"

You giggled. "Dad… I'm rushing. I have to go to SFIT."

"But it's too early!"

"Dad… SFIT's far from home," you explained. Your dad was out of words. He was like unsure of those things. Well, yeah he didn't know it all.

"Really? I didn't know. Sorry."

You giggled.

"Should I drive you to school? I guess you know how to drive. . ."

"Of co---" you answered, but there's something that contradicts what you're saying. "But… driving is my greatest fear, dad."

"Didn't you have any driving lessons?"

"No."

"Too bad, darling," he said sadly. "Wish you had, but it's okay." You smiled and hugged your dad. You asked your dad to eat his breakfast, and yes he did. He ate slowly and you waited before he finished. As he finished, he took a minute for himself and took a quick shower.