Chapter 68: With Another Guy

(AN: Please play They Don't Know About Us by One Direction)

Wait. Did I just such thing awhile ago? Oh, darn it. I might've proved him that I'm seductive enough to be an idiot.

"Oops, I slip," you said as realization hit you. But Hiro's priceless look really all the more made you guilty. "I won't say anything like that again."

"Wait, what did you say?"

"None," you replied to make sure he doesn't meddle with your personal business. "Don't mind it. Let's enjoy the day here."

Hiro smiled widely at you amidst your last line. How I totally wish I feel that he feels okay by now. Okay than before. Great. How should I do this then? Well about the life you faced right now you think it's improving.

Good job to you.

Or good job, life.

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶

It was a fast forward, as always. Hiro helped you pass through the roads then. You remembered what happened to you ever since the scene that encapsulated everything that happened to Tadashi. Now that you moved on from that depression, you finally returned to your ecstatic self in the process.

You and Hiro had a good talk ever since. Hiro was carrying his guitar at his back and he was about to take his phone when drops of water drip from the sky. Then a drizzle turned out to be such rain.

It's raining, it's pouring, you sang. "My umbrella," you rummaged in your bag but no sign of it was found.

"I left my umbrella." Until now, you were still searching until something sheltered you from being wet. You turned at Hiro who grinned in satisfaction. "Thank you."

"Not a problem, let's go before this rain becomes a flood."

"Isn't it… whatever. I don't want to experience lightning striking me." Hiro led you the way going back to the Lucky Cat Café and at last you were home.

"Gosh it rained. I hate it. I almost got sick again," you blurted out.

"Yeah. Me too," Hiro too complained, monotonously and fakely coughed that suddenly Aunt Cass rejoicingly saw him.

"Hiro!" Aunt Cass chirped, jumping up and crushing Hiro in her embrace.

"Aunt C—mmm! Mmm!" you laughed silently the moment Hiro was crushed then. You stopped the moment they let go.

Aunt Cass suddenly growled at Hiro and asked, "Hiro! Where have you been? You didn't tell me you left earlier!" His mouth was enclosed by guilt. "Hiro, you owe me an explanation."

"I left because… I was just out of the mood?" he answered uncertainly, obviously revealing it's a lie.

"Oh, Hiro," you said with disappointment, your face downcast, "tell the truth!"

"I—"

"Hiro, what is the truth now?"

"Okay, okay!" he replied, to hush people. "I left because I felt guilty of my past. I wanted to be alone that time."

So Cass reminded, "Alright, Hiro, you're already nineteen. Please don't make me treat you like a young teenager. You're about to be an adult one time, so please, do the right decisions. Please don't make this hard on us."

"Okay, I'm sorry," Hiro apologized. At last you were glad he told the truth.

"Hiro, so are we going to SFIT tomorrow?" you asked. His drama moment stopped. You imagined the drama background music to suddenly come to a stop. "Alright, that's awesome."