Chapter 11: Wanted: (Y/N)

This chapter is dedicated to Courtney_pmckinley.

Hugs!

✌This chap is edited✌

As usual, you do your typical schedule, but something that keeps you on hurrying is the thing that happened yesterday. That time when you slapped the gangster’s face and he cannot just stand and cry there. You rushed everything and sneaked so that your Aunt Hayley will not know that you woke up early.

You walked out the door and ran to the fence of your garden, but you bumped Aunt Hayley and you fell down to the ground.

“God, Aunt Hayley!” you grumbled. “You shocked me!”

“And why are you leaving?”

“Aunt,” you started politely, “isn’t it obvious? I’m going to SFIT. I will just wait for Sir Francis.”

“I see.”

Then you remembered that she said, “I won’t forgive you.” You wondered if she would, this time.

“Aunt Hayley?”

She looked at you and responded in a slang manner, “What?”

“Do you forgive me now?”

“Forgive?” then she laughed sarcastically. “God, (Y/N), you didn’t do anything wrong.”

“I did! You scolded me yesterday for being late. Forgive me now?” you asked, raising a brow.

“I will forgive you.”

“Thanks, auntie!” you said happily and gave her a hug. You crushed her up in so that she couldn’t breathe.

“Ow! Ow! Owww!!! I can’t breathe!!!!”

“Does it hurt?”

“Almost,” she lied.

“You’re so---”

♪Beep! Beep!♪

“...funny,” you continued. “Bye Auntie!”

Then you ran to the taxi waiting for you and you sped off going to SFIT.

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶

You were able to reach SFIT in no time and went inside the university. As you got in, you suddenly notice people talking about you and pointing at you. You wonder why until you saw a lot of pictures of you posted on every wall which on there is written:

WANTED: (Y/N) (L/N)

For hurting the gangster.
Reward: If found, you will be paid $2,500.00.

(A/N: Play I Knew You Were Trouble in the multimedia section. Note: first chorus only.)

“Oh my god! What have I done?” you asked yourself. You took one of the posters and when you turned back, you jumped up and screamed as you saw the gangster you faced with yesterday.

“So what, (Y/N)? Hah. Satisfied?”

“Urgggghhhhh!!! I’m gonna kill you!”

“What now, idiot---”

“Shut up. You’re the idiot.”

“Idiot’s not my name. My name’s Green Evans.”

You laughed as you heard his name. “Hah, Green? As in the color green? Psst, unique name anyway, but still you’re an idiot.”

“I’d apreciate it. Boys...”

What did he just say? God... I am really dead. You watched as the gangsters were circling around you. They had their guns centered on you, but they stood frozen as someone walked in. It was Tadashi.