Chapter 8: Nerds

New instruction! *message alert sound*

(F/L) - Favorite Lunch

Hugs!

Hiro and Honey went back inside the lab after a very private moment outside the lab. They saw Tadashi vacuuming up the mess Honey made. GoGo, Fred and Wasabi entered the lab and watched Tadashi cleaning up the mess.

“Hah! Tired of cleaning up,” Tadashi said, huffing.

“All clear,” Honey replied. She still had thay bad feeling though. Sometimes she couldn’t just hold all the shame back. “At least, I admit that my mistake’s that light, I guess...”

“I see...”

Suddenly, Tadashi remembered something. The question is, What is that? They just wanted to know what Tadashi should say.

“Hey, guys, later, we’ll have lunch right?”

GoGo spat her gum on the floor. “What about lunch?”

“Umm, I invited the president’s daughter to have lunch with us. I also told her to join her friends---”

“The president’s daughter?” Honey interrupted. “Oh my gosh, I wanna meet her!”

“That girl I bumped to, though,” Hiro mumbled.

One of them replied excitedly, “That girl?”

“What’s the name?” they all chorused, except Hiro. Tadashi took three steps back because there is something hidden inside him and he couldn’t say her name.

“Guys, um, later.”

“Come on, Tadashi!”

“Fine,” he replied, and coughed twice, “her name is (Y/N) (L/N). Well, we met accidentally at first...”

“Wow. Interesting,” GoGo smirked.

“(Y/N) (L/N),” Hiro repeated again and again. “Her name sounds familiar. Her face is flashed everywhere in SFIT. Well, yeah. She’s popular and pretty, but yeah, I just, don’t know.”

“Come on, Hiro.”

“Why, Hiro? Remember her?”

“Quite,” he lied.

“We want to know everything,” GoGo demanded.

“All right, guys. The bell will ring later. Let’s leave three more seats because those are for them, so that we could get to know those girls.”

“All right, Tadashi,” Hiro said enviously. “You’re the popular guy who’s in love with a popular girl. It’s so cliché.”

“I know it’s cliché, but it works right, Hiro,” Tadashi assured. “We’re gonna invite her in lunch and we’ll get to know her more and more and more!”

Then compliments are rising in the gang.

“I’m excited!”

“Me too!”

“Perfect moment!”

“Yeah, I would like to meet her,” Fred said enthusiastically. “I will do some of my ways just to---”

GoGo interrupted, “Fred, enough of your catchy lines just to catch a girl.”

Everyone laughed at Fred but he did not seem to mind. He still has a strategy forming in his brain. Smart Fred. Really. And exactly, the bell rang. It’s their lunch time.

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶

You and Mandy lined up in the cafeteria. You were so worried because Heidi wasn’t with you in the line. You just scooped up some (F/L) then took a glass of (F/BV) and (S/F/D). Mandy took some food, too and you both started to look for Tadashi and the rest.