Chapter 13: In Midst of Decision Making

Gah! Done with the final exam, but I should complete my requirements in school. After this school year, yeah. Why did I just...

Oops, mistake. I would have another exam on Tuesday, Physics! The lesson’s kinda complicated, but fun!!! I will update regularly. I don’t know when. Maybe twice/thrice a week? I’ll see.

Read!

This chapter is edited.

Be kidnapped if you want. But if you wanna be safe, you will go over this rule.

“Why is this echoing and echoing and echoing in my head again?! Urrrggghhh, darn it! I hate it, really. Parents are stupid---in a way.”

You said to yourself because you were busted by your father awhile ago, but one thing that you are really sure of is your dad wants to protect you, but somehow you disagree because you embrace the thought that you’re old enough to take care of yourself.

You just thought, It will all be fine. It might need the help of my friends.

You just disregarded all your thoughts then looked at your twitter. You’re still the highlight of that day, but this time, the rumors started to get viral all the more. You couldn’t take it, because you are meant to be innocent.

The whole afternoon, you were inside your room. You locked the door because you wanted to be alone. You don’t want people to know that you were all so mad about the rule your father gave.

You have just received a text from Tadashi Hamada.

Tadashi: Hey, (Y/N), you okay now? I heard that you’re becoming viral.

“Shut up, Tadashi!” you whispered to yourself as you read his text. He said that again! Urrrrggghhhhh!!! I’m busted right now. I hate it.

Then your father just knocked on your door and you rolled your eyes in disgust. You walked then opened the door, and noticed your dad’s sad eyes looking at you. You just stared at him.

“Have you decided?”

“Not yet, dad,” then you pushed him out the door, “leave me alone.”

You slammed the door and locked it quickly so that your dad couldn’t come in. It’s like you don’t trust your dad anymore.

You just shook all the bad stuff off and took your (favorite smartphone). You clicked the icon wattpad and decided to read (favorite story). In that you became relaxed and forgot all the things your father said. In fact, if only you did not disagree, you would not feel that heavy burden.

Until now, you don’t know what to answer yet. You will need help from people around you.

(A/N: (F/SP) - Favorite Smartphone; (F/ST) - Favorite Story)

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶

“(Y/N), dinner’s ready!”

You weakly got up from your bed and opened the door of your room and went down. As you got off to the edge of the stairs, you noticed Aunt Hayley and your dad smiling at you.

“Hah. Thanks for the dinner,” you said with a smirk. You sat down on your seat and waited for your dad. He gave the signal then you got some of the food shyly. Aunt Hayley just looked at you and smiled.

“(Y/N), don’t be shy. Eat as many as you can.”

Still, you are contented with the amount of food you get.

“So, (F/N), what are we going to do with (Y/N)?”

“I don’t know yet. We’ll talk about it later because we’re here and she could listen and... she might run away.”