Chapter 66: Cares

Probably one of the longest chapters I typed. Don't worry, ya'll like it then. I lurve you guys and thanks for supporting my stories.

*throws confetti*

*loud music*

Party hard.

Okay, then read.

"(Y/N)… I-I'm sorry…" Hiro apologized in a whisper, although knowing (Y/N) walked away, she wouldn't hear him. His conscience stopped him from reaching out to you. Cass hugged his own nephew and gave him the love he needed, despite the rebellion he ever did.

Cass assured him, "Hiro, it's always not too late to restore a broken relationship with someone." Hiro knew he was comforted, although he was doubting that she would understand.

"No way, Aunt," he sobbed as Cass hugged him, and he could sense his tears running down her clothes. "It's too late. If only I got a good start."

"I know you had, but at the middle you happened to be rebellious," she said in a matter of factly, "and it doesn't mean your parents die, you will rebel and do the things people won't expect from you." Hiro felt his heart being slashed by a knife so badly.

"Aunt, I'm sorry," he apologized to his aunt, then hugged her tightly. Deep down, Cass knew the situation Hiro has been facing for long, and this situation leads Hiro to change. He knew that it was the one (Y/N) was waiting for.

Did she really wait for that change?

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶

Meanwhile, after that stupid thing you've done, you locked yourself and tried to regret all the things that just happened. I'm sorry. Sorry, world for showing that wrong example. Don't emulate it please. But you were like, 'Are you sorry?' or what? You knew you got ninety-nine problems and that person would not be one like what!

You knew him, so don't mention names so that no one will be put to shame.

Forget it.

You were at the moment of your pure sadness when someone knocked on your door and called you. "(Y/N)?" But you didn't answer. You want to tell them that you aren't interested in the things they're going to do.

"(Y/N)," Aunt Cass called again.

Arg, you thought, then replied, "Sorry, Aunt Cass. What's going on?"

"Uh, would you like dinner?"

"No, I'll be fine," you lied, but then you felt a painful strike in your stomach and your head. It hurts.

"You sure, sweetie? What will happen to you? You don't know you might even die when you are not eating!"

"It's alright!" you answered, then bragged, "I'll promise you I'll survive the night without food at all."

"Well, fine, I understand. But when you feel hungry, go down, and I'll make the most of my time with you. Feel free." Then you heard footsteps stepping down the stairs.

Deep in your head, you could recall the argument you had with Hiro concerning you. You doubted it because he wasn't that kind of Hiro you normally knew for now. For you, he made you a victim. You believe so.

"(Y/N), I know you hate to hear me say this, but, okay? We're saving your life," he said in a heroic way.

You raged once more. "What? You… you're saving me? After your brother died? What just happened to you, Hiro? Aren't you supposed to be that mean guy who will do everything to ruin the romantic moments Tadashi and I did? Aren't you supposed to be my enemy?"