Chapter 25: Ice Cream Treat

This chapter is edited.

(Time skip)

As you looked around, you saw a country-styled ice cream shop, and it’s still open, and you noticed some people, especially lovers dating inside the shop. You imagined you and Tadashi dating inside.

“T,” you started.

He turned to you and gave you his smirk. “Yes?”

“So you brought me here,” you said, walking some steps away from him, “beautiful. However, I’d like some ice cream.”

“That’s the reason,” he then walked to you and gave you a pat on your shoulder, “Let’s go and eat there.”

You grinned sheepishly. “Okay, T. I want some ice cream.” Tadashi pulled you along so that you could enter the shop. You felt the cold air flowing from the shop to your skin. You kind of shivered as you stepped outside the entrance.

“Ladies first,” he said politely then acted as if he’s an usher in a formal program. You blushed and walked along. He then entered and closed the entrance doors. You looked around and saw lovers feeding each other different flavors of ice cream. You imagined it, really, especially on February 14th. You imagined that the ground you walked on is surrounded by candles. You reached the table where Tadashi was seated at. You sat on the vacant seat facing Tadashi. You felt blissed.

Few minutes later, a waiter approached both of you. “Good evening, Sir and Ma’am. Would you like to order?”

“Sure,” Tadashi replied, nodding continuously. You looked at him and thought, This guy is so crazy. The waiter gave you both a menu card. You looked at the menu card and decided what to order. You saw (favorite ice cream flavor) and you became happy, but when you looked at the price, you were shocked, because you left your money at Lucky Cat Café. Stupid me, you thought, I should’ve brought my money before I go and enter here! Fine. Tadashi might handle this. But deep down in mind, you are panicking.

“Anything wrong, (Y/N)?” he asked with concern. You shook your head. “What is it?”

“I have no money,” you replied shyly.

“Oh,” he said then leaned to your ear and whispered, “(Y/N), I forgot to inform you that I’ll handle everything here.”

You looked at Tadashi and dropped your mouth open in astonishment. “Seriously? You will do just...” you laughed, “that?”

“Yep.”

“What a shame,” you mumbled, “A-are you sure?”

“Mhm.”

“But,” you said anxiously, “what about you?”

He gave you another pat on your shoulder and reassured, “Don’t be anxious. Just like what I said, I promise, I’ll handle this. Okay?”

“You sure, T?” you asked. He nodded and then you sighed in defeat. “Fine. You said that. I’ll order (F/I/C/F).”

“You like toppings?” You dropped your mouth in astonishment again when he said toppings. The things that came to your mind were sprinkles, marshmallows, chocolate syrup, whatever.

“Toppings?” you smiled. “I like toppings. What are the toppings listed?”

“A lot!”

“Sprinkles?”

“Yes!”

“Marshmallows?”

“Absolutely!”