Chapter 46: Purely Imaginations

"Hiro, wait!"

Hiro runs away from Honey 'cause he knows she's heard everywhere in the dark, so he gets lost along the dark halls of the university, even the roads. As he got to the Ito Ishioka Hall of Robotics, he ran inside and locked himself in his lab. He started to cry inside. He felt that crisp and hurtful crack in his heart. He couldn't forget the two dark life forms kissing in the night.

"(Y/N), wh-why?" he cried, "Why couldn't I? Now I'm so unlucky. Terrible. Foolish. What... what was I thinking? I don't know!" He just slept there and buried his head under his arms.

Later, Honey noticed Hiro in his crouched position. As he heard her footsteps, he lifted his head shyly and saw her pitiful face, then buried himself again. "Hiro," she called. No response.

"Hiro, what's wrong?"

Hiro couldn't exactly tell how he feels for you. He didn't think of a lot of stuff but you. Actually, it makes sense to him, but he would think that those things are being a lot of mischief to him. This is not to reveal that he has some desire.

"Hiro, what's going on?"

"Tsk," he complained, wiped his tears off then showed up to Honey, "Honey. I. Am. Fine. Please. I am fine."

Honey brushed her hair sideward and asked, "Are you sure, Hiro?"

"Yes, I-I'll be." Honey left him and he just leaned on the wall. He went out for a male restroom and washed his tears off before Tadashi could recognize them. As he saw that no tears fall off, he shaped a smile, then walked out and walked to the main door of SFIT.

Meanwhile, you and Tadashi went out of the storage room just right after Fred unlocked the knob for you. Before, you used to walk side by side only. Right now, you walked side by side and hand in hand together. It really feels good to have a boyfriend, but there's something in mind that started to haunt you.

What about your father? Does he know about it?

If he doesn't, you are dead. Really, really, really, dead.

GoGo and the rest were totally happy for both of you. It was a very happy moment for all of them. Honey then came back with a perplexed face as she saw both of you happily holding hands. She brought back her smile.

"Oh my gosh, I am so happy for both of you!" she rejoiced, wrapping you both in a hug, then took her phone, "Wait, wait. Photo, guys!" she called then the rest joined.

"Everyone say, '(T/Y/S/N)!"

"(T/Y/S/N)!" you all chorused, since you knew it from them, too. From their teasing. Tadashi wrapped his arm around you. Honey again took her phone and took a shot of you without both of you knowing.

"Yes!" she whispered, "A lot of people will like this in instagram!"

GoGo suddenly hung her arm on Honey's and commented, "That is a perfect shot, Honey. Did I follow you in instagram?"

"What's the username?"

GoGo scrolled on her phone and said, "Uhh... @letsgogo."

"Alright, then." Honey typed on her keyboard and found the result of what GoGo told her. She immediately followed GoGo in instagram. "Crap, Go. You had a lot of followers, but you followed only ten."

"That's me. I don't follow everyone even if I know them, except for those who I really trust." They both smirked and walked along.

"Honey Lemon?" Tadashi called.

"What, Dashi?"

"How about Hiro?" he asked, "Where's he?"

"Still at the lab."