Chapter 32: Eyes on You

✌Edited chap✌

(Time skip)

You went down to see Aunt Cass and you saw her pretty tired because of so much work. You were so concerned of her. She still has a lot of work to do especially when her customers come in. You didn’t say a word then acted ahead.

You cooked some rice and waited for it to heat. You took the whole pack of refrigerated bacon then washed it to let the ice melt. Meanwhile, you already prepared a pan so that you could start cooking. As you saw that the pack’s all okay, you then sliced the bacon into its exact length.

Then after slicing it, you then turned on the stove and waited for it to heat. As it heated, you put the right amount of oil. As the oil then started to form bubbles or whatever, you started to put the bacon one by one. You would have to dodge some bubbles of oil jumping so that you wouldn’t be hurt. A little later, it’s done, and you have just prepared your wonderful breakfast.

In short, you have cooked. Bravo.

You put your bacon on one plate and rice on the other plate. You set the table and then fell off a chair. You were so exhausted because you did the work, but you really did that because you would want to help Aunt Cass.

She then woke up and looked at the table. It was all set up, even the breakfast, it was all organized. She gasped helplessly. “I-I can’t believe someone cooked breakfast for me ‘cause I’m tired.” Then she looked at you, who already fell off the floor, and asked, “Did you prepare all these?”

You shyly nodded and said, “Yes. You were so tired.”

“I actually fell asleep there because I have to find out if you’re screaming again,” she replied, “and, yeah, I woke up late. Thanks for the help.” You smiled at her and stood up and sat. Later, you saw two boys walking down the stairs and looked at the table.

“Woah,” Tadashi said breathlessly, “what is all going on?”

You didn’t get his point. “What is all going on? What do you even mean?”

“Someone even screamed at around... midnight?” Hiro then replied. Oh my gosh, that’s me, you thought.

You put your hands at your back and shrugged. “Maybe it’s just a dream that you never expected,” you lied. Agh! I just cannot tell them that I screamed awhile ago! You thought, again.

“Yeah, and I guess it’s you who screamed, (Y/N),” Tadashi said somewhat infuriatedly.

You shyly admitted. “Uhh... yeah...”

Hiro facepalmed and asked, “Oh, (Y/N), why did you scream?”

You became mad because he asked that question and the nightmare started to play in your head, again. “Hiro, did you even care to ask that?”

“I have to because I got disturbed.”

“Okay,” you replied, “I screamed because I got a nightmare. Period.”

“Would you mind sharing it?” Tadashi wonderfully suggested.

“No, T, it’s not worth sharing, anyway,” you replied confidently.

Tadashi then nodded. “‘Cause I got a nightmare, too.” And he gave his smirk. You could imagine his teeth forming sharp edges as if he is a vampire.

Your eyes widened. “What?”

“I... I became a,” then he changed his voice, “vampire.” You then screamed at his response and sat down.

“T, you’re really getting on my nerves!” you replied infuriatedly.

“I was just kidding,” he chuckled, “I fell off of the cliff and... died. The end.” You and Hiro clapped hands.