Chapter 22.2: Secret Reader

3.38 K readers. That’s the fact. Thanks for the support and why not join in my very, very big wattpad hug? *hugs everyone*

Okay, then read.

✌Edited chap✌

“You two are together again.”

Hiro caught both of you unexpectedly so you both made distance from each other and resisted each other’s sight. You stood and facepalmed. Tadashi never reacted after that.

“What’s wrong with you, Hiro?”

“Seems like there’s a love triangle forming,” someone muttered from your backs. GoGo  walked towards the three of you. She pulled you and forced you to sit between the two. She took her phone and took a candid shot of the three of you.

“Perfect,” she complimented.

“Perfect, what? Tomato?” you said, pronouncing the word the same way Tomago was pronounced.

“Don’t call me that.”

“Did I make a mistake?” you asked formally. “Guess, I intentionally did.”

“Well, yes, you did,” GoGo popped her gum and took a chew. Again.

You rolled your eyes. “GoGo, why would you like to eat a gum every time?”

“It perks me up.”

“Dang. Whatever.”

“Hey, guys! What’s going on?” Honey suddenly came in the scene.

“Wanna know?”

“What?”

“None at all, Lemon,” you answered. “Seriously, there’s a different scene ongoing here.”

“What scene?”

“I wondered what that was.”

“Yes. What?” everyone chorused. You just looked at them then shrugged your shoulders in response to them.

Tadashi facepalmed. “Oh, (Y/N), it’s all nonsense.”

“Yeah,” you shrugged and walked like crazy, “well, whatever.”

(Time skip)

A little later, Heidi and Mandy passed by all of you. They exchanged surprised glances and looked back to you.

“What is all going on here?”

You stared at Heidi and gave no answer. You turned your eyes to Mandy and then she spoke up.

“You and Tadashi...” Mandy said, “are together again?!”

“Wha?!” you said surprisingly, “Shut up, Mandy. No.”

“She’s just asking,” Heidi replied in annoyance. “Well, you two---”

“Should you say three?” Hiro interrupted.

Heidi rolled her eyes in annoyance and looked at her phone. Mandy stepped forward and spoke up, “Shut up, Hamada the Second. We’re not talking to you.”

“Don’t you dare,” Hiro paused, “call me that.”

“Whatever,” Mandy said, rolling her eyes and walked out with Heidi. They were still gossiping about Hiro and his nasty behavior.

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶

Meanwhile, Mr. (L/N) sets up for a meeting with Professor Roberts in SFIT. He went inside the university premises and noticed your friends working in your lab. He went in to investigate what actually happened. At that moment, everyone went out of their labs and greeted in respect to him. You went out to greet him, in respect of everyone.