Chapter 58: Your Lawyer

You all went out of the mall and joined hands together. You didn't mind if the rain would start to fall down as you all walked at the pedestrian lane. You all rushed until the light turns green.

You went to some outlets then did little shopping again, and went to a restaurant. You all began to have your dinner there.

Honey sighed. "Wooh! That's... that's awesome. I'd wanna have another fun again." And, as unexpected, the food was served on the tables and you became shocked.

"Food? Coming in quickly?" you wondered. "But-"

"Didn't see that coming?" GoGo asked with a smirk. "Oh, damn. Thank God you already have food."

"I know," you said but then turned and looked as Hiro already ate some fries. He swallowed the last of fries he took then did a peace sign. You giggled.

Suddenly, everybody dragged the fries container and grabbed fries of their own. You were able to get some, and you took fish and chips and ate them.

"Yum," you replied, "food's so delicious here in the outlet."

"Want more?" Hiro asked as he handed you another container of fries. You gestured a sign of disagreement and thanked him. He just rolled his eyes and ate the fries.

You then took your phone from the pocket of your bag and it rang an alert. As you looked, a message was just sent to you.

Daddy: You have to go to my office now. Something urgent.

"B-but, Dad..." you reasoned, "fine. Guys, I got to go now."

"Oh, come on!" Honey said, "We still have some outlets to go to."

"It's urgent, Honey," you replied, "Daddy is calling me and it's important."

"Daddy," Hiro teased.

"Shut up, Hiro. What's your problem about my 'daddy'?"

He rolled his eyes. "Why come to those so-called important meetings or whatever? You're college, and you should prioritize your friends more than them!"

"Whatever you say, Hiro," you said in opposition to his opinion, "You can prioritize your friends, but never ever forget to prioritize your family."

He crossed his arms and pouted.

"I know you lost your parents, but that's the thing I really needed to do. Thank God you still have Aunt Cass." You have explained everything, still he doesn't listen.

You then called GoGo and asked her a favor. "Anyway, GoGo, can you bring me to my dad's office?" She grinned and you both walked out of the outlets.

GoGo then took her keys and asked you, "Where are you going?"

"Daddy's office."

"Okay, let me do the driving," GoGo said then started the engine and carefully drove out of the parking area, then drove to pay the parking fee and drove at the maximum speed required.

"Hey, you can drive fast, right?"

"Speeding not allowed, remember?"

"Oh, silly me," you commented, "Yeah." You both talked during the travel. And later, you reached SFIT.

GoGo sighed. "So... where's the office?"

"I'll tell you where to turn until we reached the destination," you assured then you did what you promised as you told her. There you reached the office.

"Thanks, Go." She smiled and drove away. You texted your dad as you stepped on the entrance.

Me: Daddy, I'm already here at the entrance.