Chapter 30: Nerds Bonding

Hey, people. I’ll post this. Gah, I’m bored but having fun. :)))

(This chapter is edited.)

The... the... the gang?! Finally, there they are!!!

You went down to see your friends downstairs. They sat in the restaurant premises. You called them using your sign language, then they went up to the stairs. You led them to the dining room and made them sit.

“Wait for a while, nerdies,” Aunt Cass reminded, “The food will melt your stomachs! Yum!”

“Melt our stomachs?” everyone asked out loud except you. Tadashi went down with a sincere smile on his face, while Hiro went down with a sly smile. Tadashi sat beside you, while Hiro sat beside GoGo. You heard Aunt Cass switch off the stove. The food’s ready, you thought.

Aunt Cass then brought a plate and said in a sing-song manner, “Here it is!” Then you looked. (Favorite dinner) and burritos. You smiled when you looked at the (F/DN), but then frowned at the burritos. Everyone started grabbing their own and you did before you got none.

“Delicious,” you complimented, and you literally felt your stomach melt. I guess Aunt Cass is right, you thought. “My stomach melted.”

“Are you ridiculous?” Honey asked jokingly.

“No, I mean yes, I... whatever,” you then looked back at your food. Well, yeah. Tadashi then grabbed your fork and pierced it on a burrito. “Hey, T, no!”

“What’s the problem with burritos?” he asked, distancing your fork-pierced burrito from you.

“I hate burritos!” you protested. Everyone looked at you in contempt. “Really. That’s the food I hate in New York.”

“Oh, really, (Y/N)?” GoGo asked in a rising-falling intonation. “That is also eaten in New York! Better try it. It’s delicious.”

“Yeah, believe me, (Y/N),” Tadashi butted in then put it on your plate. “Try. Please. For us.”

“But—”

“I’ll feed you,” he reprimanded like a father. You thought, Is this guy ridiculous? I am 18! Agh! Why feed me? He then sliced the burrito he took, pierced the sliced burrito on your fork and lifted it slowly. Everyone watched as Tadashi brought the food nearer and nearer to your mouth. “Open your mouth! Aaaahhh!” he said, as the fork gets near to your talkative mouth.

“T, just—” Too late. Tadashi made you bite the burrito. Meanwhile, you didn’t know Honey took a shot of both of you. Then he pulled your fork after that. The rest except Hiro teased both of you but you didn’t mind. The taste melted unto your throat then to your stomach. You felt like you would vomit at first, but then you appreciated the taste. “I didn’t know burritos would taste so great,” you realized. You smiled at Tadashi but then swiftly turned around when you could see a sideview flash.

Honey looked at you embarrassingly. “Sorry.” She then kept her phone and resumed eating. Hiro then rolled his eyes after your sweet moment scene.

“Look, someone doesn’t seem to be satisfied,” Wasabi said and all of you turned to Hiro who keeps on acting as if he’s pissed. He gave you all a rude look then looked back at his food.

“Guys, forget about it,” you suggested. “Continue the fun.” Then they all went through your advice. You did also and stared at your 1/8 eaten burrito.

Tadashi then patted your shoulder. “Want me to feed you again?”

You pushed his hand away. “You’re just being silly, T. Lemme do it.”