Chapter 44: Weird Acts

You felt the dark in your eyes while those are being closed. In fact, Honey's, GoGo's and your legs were tangled to each other because of the moving from left to right and of course, all of you would want to have someone to hug. You hugged Honey; GoGo hugs you, and Honey, though... she hugs the mattress.

You felt the saliva running down your mouth and right now, it gets dry and stuck to where it is now. You moved your body slightly to the left and hugged GoGo, but you couldn't, because GoGo hugs you. And, later...

Kriiiiiing!

Honey took off her sleeping mask slowly from her eyes then switched off the alarm clock. "Wake up, sleepyheads," she mumbled. You yawned and did a stretch as you woke up and GoGo's hands slipped back to the mattress. You nudged her shoulders so that she could wake up.

"Psst, GoGo!" you whispered. GoGo opened her eyes and rose from her pillow. You looked at her hair, looks a lot like spiky and you pretty giggled hardly because her hair 'exploded'.

GoGo looked at you weirdly. "Huh? (Y/N), what's funny?"

"Your hair," you said with a hysterical laugh, "your hair just came from a New Year's explosion."

"Well, that's how my hair looks like whenever I wake up," GoGo answered sternly and went to Honey's mirror. "I'd fix my hair and take a shower in Honey's--"

"Hey, GoGo, you taking a bath?" Honey asked as she interrupted her.

GoGo nodded. "Well, I am taking a bath, but please bear with me. Sometimes, I am a bit messy." You and Honey then giggled.

"Well, Go, don't worry, I'll take care of the mess you made." She even gave a smile after that, duh.

GoGo gave a devilish grin and said jokingly, "Well, okay. I think I'll mess up your whole bathroom."

"No!" Honey groaned.

"I was just kidding," she said then walked to the bathroom door and locked it.

"Well, alright, let GoGo finish," you mumbled and went to the mirror. You noticed that there are so many tangles on your hair that's why you took your own brush so that you could make all those tangles untangled.

"Owww!!!" you would scream every time your head gets hurt. You then finished off and brushed your hair smoothly. "It really feels good to have a good hair day."

"I agree, (Y/N)," Honey agreed. You observed Honey's table filled with a lot of beauty products. You held some of her nail polishes in different colors, then looked at the beauty of her lipsticks and some of the mascara containers.

"Honey," you said, while looking at her beauty products, "you really are a certified stylist."

"Uh, yeah," she said, "GoGo told me that before. She has been here before."

"Amazing," you mumbled and then noticed GoGo dressed up in her usual style. She wears a gray shirt, then puts a black jacket on it; wears leggings then puts on shorts to cover it up. You noticed GoGo's sparkling wet hair and right now, water is dripping out.

"GoGo's done," you mumbled, then squealed, "I'm next!"

"No, me!" Honey grabbed hold of you.

"Nnnnno," you disagreed, "I'm nearer at the bathroom door."

"That's not fair! That's my bathroom!"

"Uh-uh, no," you replied, gesturing your finger saying a 'no'.

Honey sighed and looked back at the mirror. "Okay, I give up!" You thrusted your elbows down in victory. "Don't mess it up!"

"I won't," then you gave a long pause, "in your wildest dreams."