Chapter 36: A Call From Dad

Me: So, Hiro, I guess you're okay now...
Hiro: Come on, Carleine! I am okay.
Me: Then, be it.

I know you're tired of so many clichés here in the story, but I know you appreciate it at the same time, because after all, life will still be cliché. Agree with me?

And, lemme ask you. Is the flow going down or boring? Apologize for some of my weird ideas. I guess some of my ideas sound stupid, but whenever people read it, it isn't described as stupid anymore.

All right, enough of my speech. Read it.

✌Edited chap✌

"Hiro, better stop crying because I can hear Tadashi and (Y/N) now," Aunt Cass reprimanded. Hiro followed and took a deep breath.

"Crying doesn't change anything," he then said firmly.

Aunt Cass smiled. "That's my boy. You quoted it." Meanwhile, you and Tadashi entered the room. You dropped your mouth in surprise because you don't know what actually happened, and so does Tadashi, too. You noticed Hiro's eyes somewhat turning red, because of so much crying.

Tadashi then went near Hiro. "Hiro, did you just cry?"

"Yes, Tadashi. I am okay," he quietly said and then faced him. "Can we talk?"

Tadashi gave a small grin. "Sure. Why not?" He then walked together with Tadashi to his room. You were left still perplexed with what was actually happening.

Aunt Cass then patted your shoulder. "Hmm, (Y/N), I guess you're confused with what's happening."

"Actually, I am," you replied, "I just don't know why Hiro is crying."

"Well, I shouldn't tell," she replied and then looked at her watch. "Wait, there are still customers. I have to go and assist the other waiters and waitresses."

"Go ahead, Aunt Cass," you replied then whispered as she went down, "She's right. I'm used to saying Aunt Cass by now."

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶

Tadashi and Hiro sat on the bed and they started talking. Hiro leaned on Tadashi's shoulder and Tadashi never stops him to. "Hiro, you really wanted to tell me something?"

Hiro nodded. "Tadashi... I-I... I may have not known a lot since you met (Y/N), but I actually don't know what's going on with me. I used to be mean and sarcastic all the time, but why? I couldn't stop thinking about her. I just... don't know why I'm hurt whenever I saw you both together."

"So that's the reason why you keep on spying on us," Tadashi replied. He then knew the reason very well. "To be honest, Hiro, I liked her since we first met. However, we're just friends, and one time, I might be able to confess everything I felt about her."

"That's what I'm actually talking about!" Hiro interjected. "You are going to benefit because you will be the one in a relationship, not me. And no girl likes me."

"Yes, I know, Hiro," Tadashi added, "anytime if you really want her, I can give her to you."

"But she won't," he answered pessimistically.

Tadashi patted his shoulder on him. "Hiro, some people need time, so you better wait. Anytime, you might be the one who will succeed her in case I'll die."

"Die?" he said surprisingly. "Die?! You'll die now?! No way."

"Maybe you heard me say in case," he joked, "and I'm not kidding. She needs time, okay?"

"Yes, bro," he replied and gave Tadashi a hug, "I'll promise to give her time. I will keep on pissing her off and never stop until she laughs."

He got out of his hug and nudged him. "Haha, shut up, bro. She might get pissed off like what you said, but remember, never stop persevering. One time, you might win her."