Chapter 59: Sick Beat

While you were hugging Tadashi all the way to the travel, you were looking at the sidewalks and the night's sky. "Oh, Tadashi," you said in a romantic manner, "How I wish we could stay the night longer."

"That's what I was wishing, too," he said, "but I wanted to protect you from people. I won't be overprotective to you."

"I know you won't," you answered, "but, uh—are we home?"

"Not yet," Tadashi said. "But we're almost there." You nodded and watched closely as he decelerated and parked in his usual territory. You handed your helmet to Tadashi then he took off his and you both walked in.

As you closed the entrance doors, the last customers left their tip on the table and exited. You noticed Aunt Cass cleaning up for tomorrow.

"Aunt Cass," you chorused.

She smiled. "Oh, hey lovebirds. Where have you been?"

"Out. How about Hiro?"

"In his room."

You both nodded and let go of each other's hands. Aunt Cass continued cleaning up as you both went up the stairs and sat on one of the stairsteps.

"T," you started.

"What?"

You sighed. "I don't want to waste your time, as you see."

"You won't. Why?"

"You see, I talked with my lawyer and dad awhile ago, and they would want to keep me safe. They would want me to have some bodyguards, like that, and daddy wants to talk to you tomorrow in his office."

"About that?"

"Yea," you agreed, "it's about my case, or whatsoever. You go to him tomorrow. Are you available?"

"Yep. What time?"

"I'm not sure," you replied uncertainly, then you texted your dad.

You: Dad, what time are you meeting Tadashi?

Daddy: After classes, tomorrow. Is he available?

"Tadashi, are you sure?" you asked. "You don't have any walk or whatever?"

"Nope," he answered.

"All right. No backouts."

"Of course not!"

You: Daddy, he's available. He'll see you tomorrow after class.

"Send!" you mumbled and turned off your phone and looked at Tadashi. "Night, nerd."

"Good night," he said and gave you a kiss on your cheek. "Love ya, Cupcake."

"Love you, Nerd." You then went to your rooms and went to bed.

(Time skip)

You felt like you have a pretty headache, so you got up dizzily and sat up. "My head is aching but I'm not sick. Fine. Imma go to bed." Then you lay again, but this time, you felt the pain of your head worsening as you lie down.

"Oww," you groaned, "if only—" You were interrupted by squishy steps coming next to you.

"Hello, I am Bay—"

"Shh!" you interrupted, "Baymax, people are asleep. They might wake up!" Then he adjusted the volume of his voice and spoke again.

"What seems to be the trouble?"

You shrugged. "Headache. I felt like I can't go to SFIT later."

"That happens at times when your headache is worsening, but I pretty hope it won't." Then he touched you with his comforting-designed hand. "Your head will be healed, I tell you. It might take time, so rest is needed."