Chapter 14.1: I Give Up

Message to a dear friend, XxShineEMSGarcia12xX. See what’s written above you.

Enjoy reading. :)

You checked out your balls to see if they could explode by now. You went to a larger space and put a speaker next to it. You played a random rock song and you put it to the maximum volume. Everyone started to complain from the nearby labs.

“Where does that noise come from?!”

“That is so loud!”

“I can’t take it anymore! URRRRGGGGHHHH!”

You checked it out but the balls did not explode yet. You unplugged the speaker then stopped the rock song.

“Dang that rock song! I hate that genre!”

Then you kept the balls in place. At least you got an idea of what materials are still needed. Broken speakers. You would fix them. You have to look for some in your home. How amazing is it.

The bell rang loud and you just got out and locked your lab. You returned your key to the registrar. You ran away but then she called you. You ran back to her and then she asked,

“Are you the president’s daughter?”

You nodded. She also has that curiosity. She has a small paperbag and she gave it to you. You thought, What? It’s not my birthday.

“Um, this is for you, Madame.”

You looked at the gift and back to her again.

“Thanks. And by the way, don’t call me Madame. Just call me by my name, (Y/N).”

“I see, um... (Y-Y/N)?”

“Yes, Madame,” then you brought your bag and phone with you. “Thank you so much. Bye!”

You walked out and stopped by the mid-center. You took out the thing from the paper bag and brought out a (F/C) bracelet. There are steel words and on those it says: Stay Strong. You got the strength to get up and face the challenges even if you will be hiding to a friend’s house. You wore the bracelet and took a deep breath.

You walked out the university and inhaled air, until that same motorbike sped in front of you. Tadashi, again, wore that uniform smirk.

“Hop in, (Y/N),” he said then you jumped in. He gave you your favorite helmet. You wore it then you both sped off. Meanwhile, you didn’t notice someone shouting behind as you left.

“Tadashi! Wait for me! I will go to that---”

“Shut up, Hiro!” GoGo said, pinching his shoulder and he screamed in pain. “You’re going to that bot fight. Again?!”

“What?! No,” he lied.

“Hiro, that doesn’t lead to success.”

“Shut up, you guys. There are benefits in a bot fight.”

“Yes, there are,” Honey added, “but there are disadvantages.”

“Nah, whatever,” then Hiro left the group until he became completely out of sight.

“You know what, Hiro will learn this the hard way.”

“Yea,” GoGo said with a devilish grin, “well, it will be fine if it will lead him to jail.”

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶

Tadashi slew down as he knew that you got to the gate of your mansion. You jumped off and gave him back the helmet. You thanked him for everything then he left.