Chapter 3: Moving To San Fransokyo

Hey!!! You know whatcha gonna do at this chap, huh?

You woke up the next day realizing that this shall be your goodbye to everyone. Your room was still the same, but you realized that you were already on the floor. You still have a lot of people to meet with before even leaving. So you got up from the floor, took all of your important stuff and took a quick bath. As you come out of the toilet, you were already wearing sky blue skinny jeans and a white shirt. You wore on a pair of dirty sneakers and got out of the room and watched your dad standing there.

"Dad…" you wondered. He turned to look at you, but said nothing. "Dad, I…"

He sighed, "Forgive me if I made that decision."

"Dad… you don't have to be sorry! I guess… you have a point." He just smiled at you. You looked at the furniture staying right in its place. I'll miss home, you thought. Unexpectedly, you heard noises from the door. You came out to see who these people are. They were your friends, relatives, classmates… whosoever met you there surrounded your door.

"(Y/N), you're leaving?"

"Why should you do this?"

"Should this really happen?"

"If you left, what about us?"

You tried to answer the questions being asked, but your father was behind you, silencing your friends.

"Please, understand us. We're leaving."

"Awww," they cried like kids.

"But it's okay! We'll visit here!"

Even if you have tried a lot of times, they still didn't believe you. They were confused and for sure it's hard for them to accept all those things that you said. Your face started to get covered up in tears. You hate it because you never wanted to see them cry. You stood there, waiting for the homeowner to come, and you didn't know that he was waiting there in front of your house. He approached you tiringly and turned to your father. He paid the amound and went straight inside his maserati. You're still the one standing there, but realizing that you have to go, you followed inside the maserati, all along with the packed stuff you had. You cried and opened the window of your car.

"Bye, everyone!!!"

Everyone somewhat cried, "Bye!" until your maserati becomes nowhere to be seen. You looked at how far the distance you have traveled. You have left your old residence and traveled to get to San Fransokyo.

You looked at the happy skies, but you were the one looking blue. Somewhat, you doubt it being new in San Fransokyo, so you decided to ask your dad about it.

"Dad, have you been to San Fransokyo?"

Your father replied, "Not yet. What about that?"

"I don't know. I wanna see how it looks like," then you started to text someone in your phone.

"Well, you'll know," he paused, "just stop texting or scrolling or whatever."

"Why?" you snapped.

"You'll get dizzy! Rest now!"

You sighed and fell asleep along the way.

You never felt how long you traveled from New York, since you fell asleep right on the passenger's seat. Suddenly, you remembered another reason why you moved to San Fransokyo because you are an applicant of SFIT (San Fransokyo Institute of Technology) and you were able to make it after doing your showcase before school starts.

It's just that you woke up, and you see the sign: WELCOME TO SAN FRANSOKYO! and there's a lot of cameras surrounding your car. You knew that you have moved here from New York, because the Fransokyans needed your father, and you, maybe. You felt starstrucked, and your feeling of ecstasy is rising. But, you have to get concentrated for you to get to your new lot.

At last, you reached your destination. You ran out of the car and jumped by the doorstep in excitement. As you saw your dad holding the key of the house, your nerves started rising. Your dad inserted the key inside the keyhole and rotated the knob counterclockwise. He flung the door open and you trembled in astonishment as you entered a truly different home. At first, you were like, Seriously? This is ours? then you just kept in mind that it's yours already.

You checked out all the other rooms. Those were for rich people, and right now, you noticed that you're rich! Finally, you asked your dad to show you where your room is. You saw your new room and noticed it's much more better than your older room. It has been improved and you liked it.

But more than all the welcomes, new residence, new home…

You were excited to have your first steps in SFIT.

Sorry! I updated… um, wait. Yeah, I meant to update tonight because… my laptop's with me and I would be able to,

And, you know what, if you are all looking for Hiro, Tadashi or the others… I still need time to update so that you'd be able to find them. And, I "incidentally" did that. I planned the flow of the story, so that's it. Don't be mad at me if they haven't showed up yet.

Please wait.

Your friend,

carleinelambers15