Chapter 10.2: Caught on Camera

Omg guys, I couldn't believe I have 900+ readers!!! Isn't that amazing? Hmmm...

Well, anyways, read! :)

✌I updated the AN✌

“The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try your call later.

“The number you have dialed---”

“Urgh!” you said, ending the call. “I will call again.”

You did and see if the same thing is gonna happen.

♪Kriing. Kriing.♪

“The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try your call later.”

“Crap! No signal here!” you said. Later a cab just passed by you and the driver came out. Exactly, it was Sir Francis.

“Sir Francis!” you said worriedly. “I have panicked so much but... thank goodness you came.”

“Of course, dear,” he replied. “Hop in. You’re dad’s almost going insane because you’re not yet home.”

OMG, I am dead!

“Sir...?”

“Yes?”

“Thanks for picking me up for my safety.”

“Well I should because I would want to protect you.”

You just sighed and decided to text your dad. You unlocked your phone then clicked the messages icon.

From: Me
To: Daddy

Dad? Sorry for being late. I’m almost there.

You sent the text. In no time, Sir Francis sent you home and you got out of the taxi and thanked him. You pressed the doorbell of your house and suddenly your Aunt Hayley appeared in front of you. She was all so worried, and the worst, you have observed her eyebags becoming darker.

“(Y/N)!” then she wrapped you in a hug, and she swiftly became angry. “Where have you been?”

“Umm, Aunt, in Lucky C-Cat Café.”

“Aren’t you supposed to tell me where you are going?”

“Sorry. I just got no load but I texted da---”

“You’re an idiot!” she said madly. You sighed and apologized. She became snobbish and walked out to her room.

Sometimes, adults never dared to understand teenagers. Like me.

You walked to your room and changed in your (F/C) silk nightgown. You looked at your phone again and looked at the time. You realized it’s already late. You just sighed and walked to your dad’s room.

You sneaked slowly so that you could not disturb your dad. You looked at his tired face and sore muscles. You massaged slowly for him but he didn’t wake up. It means he’s in a deep sleep already. You kissed your dad’s cheeks and apologized,

“Dad, sorry for being late.”

You got out of the room and you went back to yours. You switched off the lights and plunged on your (F/C) bed.

Wish Aunt Hayley forgives me tomorrow.

Guys this is short! But I’m not lazy. It’s just the continuation tho. I request you all readers to follow me in my accounts:

twitter: februaaaaary, carleinelambers

instagram: februaaaaary, fransokyohamada - fan account

Any questions? Guess you have.

Q: Why wouldn’t you want to give your facebook account?
A: I have to know you personally so that we could be friends. Well we can talk through PM and let’s know each other.

Bye!

Your friend,

carleinelambers15