Chapter 48: Locked Up

Hiro then slept inside his room and woke up. He looked at his mirror and noticed that his hair was swept all over to one side and he looks cuter, though, he has to fix it the way it was before. He strokes it with his hands and it went back to how it was before. Perfect. He then lies back to bed.

"Gosh, I should be texting Tadashi that I'm home now," he mumbled. He checked his pockets but felt nothing. "Wait. Wh-what? My phone!" He rummaged in his bag, even on his things. It did not show up.

"Agghhh, irresponsible me! I lost it!"

He then went down and met Aunt Cass walking around the tables. "A-Aunt Cass!"

She served the food to the customer and turned to him. "Oh, um, hello, Hiro. Whatcha doing?"

"Umm," he thought awhile, "I kinda... uh... lost my phone."

"Wait, what?!" Aunt Cass said surprisingly, "You lost your phone?! Where are your manners? You're nineteen and you're still irresponsible?! Do I have to reiterate it again?"

"Alright, alright, Aunt Cass," he says to calm her down, "let me explain. I am going there to look for my phone."

"Then, I won't let you in unless you found it!" Aunt Cass replied angrily and stomped back to her room. Hiro simply nodded and followed what Aunt Cass says.

"If my phone is not yet found, then I'll end up staying in the university forever."

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

You and Tadashi and the rest of the gang have arms hanging on each other as you walked. Meanwhile, you were all bored, so Fred decided to crack a very hilarious joke. You all listened, but you chuckled eventually, because you know that the punchline is coming near.

As Fred released the punchline, you started to release your loudest laugh. Some of you held your stomachs helplessly because of the level of its hilarious-ness. Others walked dizzily and went into circles. They ended up bumping each other's heads and collapsed on the ground. Tadashi held his head because he kinda felt dizzy for this time. Your laugh then lessens its volume, and it started to get high again.

You told yourself to stop, so you took a lot of deep breaths before stopping. "Fred," you said and got choked in a chuckle, "ha-ha, hilarious."

"I know right, (Y/N)?" Fred asked, still in his high-spirited self, then returned to seriousness, "Maybe not." You could tell he was being ironic, so you gave a chuckle.

GoGo stood up dizzily and holds on to Honey for support. "I couldn't forget how hilarious that joke is!"

"I see," Honey said with a giggle, "Dashi? (Y/N)? Coming with us?"

You were stunned at Honey's question, and you liked her idea, but you don't think that you're in the mood. "Thanks for the invitation, Honey, but, I'm not in the mood to come for this time."

"Exactly," Tadashi added, "I am coming with (Y/N)."

Honey rolled her eyes in jealousy. "Alright, lovebirds, I understand. We... we'll have to get going. Bye!" Then they went inside Wasabi's van and sped away.

You and Tadashi walked to the motorbike and sat up. "Oh, T. What a day."

"I know, babe," he said jokingly. You then started to rummage in your bag and pockets. "Shall we?" You turned your back on him.

"What's wrong?"

"M-my phone..." you gasped, "I-it's missing."

He then started to be worried, too. "W-would you like me to look for it?"