That very night she was killed - Roynette - Maribat

Both was my most wanted suggestion. @Ramos5678 , @Icebluedolphin2365 and @Paashri4 wanted to here how both would turn out. @Jordanlyric07 wanted me to do Roynette. @kEtchUPqUeEn_boiii  wanted to read a Wallynette.

My first supporter and longest fan @idreamofunicornns  wanted a Bio dad Clark Kent with Lois or a Bio dad Bruce Wayne. I think I wanna leave the Bio dad Bruce until the month we all do it, but it could give me inspiration so I'll eventually get round to doing it before hand. 

@Icebluedolphin2365 also suggested I do the more unpopular ships, such as Kaldinette and things. I need to make this one thing clear. Don't hate me after though. The only DC related stuff I've ever watched or read is DC super hero girls. I only got into Maribat out of disdain and curiosity.

Thank you to everyone who voted, those that did were tagged above, and enjoy the first suggestion I take a shot at, Roynette.

Roy sighed as he watched his child run around as she chased a squirrel. Oh, how he wished he could play with her mother like that. But she had left him. He let out another long exhale as he leaned back on the bench he was sitting on. He felt the weight shift as another person seated themselves beside him and turned his head. She smiled at him and in turn he did the same.

"Beautiful day, is it not?" She asked, and no false could be found in her words. Crime was laying on the down low, the sky alight with stars, the same stars that seemed to twinkle in her eyes. He shook the thought away.

"I suppose." He said, and turned away. He watched as his daughter continued to play chase, not giving up, and he found the smile on his face had turned sincere.

"Correct me if I'm mistaken, but that little girl is yours, is she not?" The girl besides questioned. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at her. He decided she was probably after the money, that he may as well play her game and shoot lawyers at her later. Surely it wouldn't be too hard to see her in the courtroom, right?

"We could make one together if you want gorgeous?" He asked. The girl recoiled as if she's been slapped, disgust making way to her face. Not expected. He watched as she stood up, glaring at him as she stalked away. All he could do was watch in wonder. He knew he would see her again. He closed his eyes before stealing one more glance at her. If he didn't see her in reality, he would see her in the sky. Her eyes would glimmer with the stars as her hair blew softly in the wind, Her skin having the colour of the moon. He looked at her, though she was gone, the constellation of her petite figure making way to his mind as his daughter played happily, unaware of the exchange that would forever keep her father a man of the night. Because oh, how he'd  been wrong to wave her away that very night she was killed.

Alas, I still barely know what angst is. 😓

Sorry if you wanted a smushy smushy fluffy fluffy romance story. I feel in a sour mood amd this oneshot had to pay for it. Get ready for some smushy smushy fluffy fluffy Wallynette though!

Did you read me rant? I hope you did. I poured my heart out. Here though, have the remains, you deserve for reading.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎💖

What's your favourite colour? I didn't know so I gave you my all. Would you do the same for me after reading my rant?