Waiting with your cone - Wallynette - Maribat

One of my favourite ships! We need to see more of it. Maybe you guys could make a Wallynette fan fiction?

Ladybug sighed as she sat cross-legged on the Eiffel Tower. Her eyes wondered to the sky ahead. Was this it? How it ended? Hawkmoth had been defeated, his reign over. He had been taken to jail, doing nothing but watching his son as he went through a breakdown.

 But that was two weeks ago. She stared at the ring on her finger. Finding out his father had been Hawkmoth took a big toll on Chat. He gave her his ring, promising to use it later, but needing time to heal. Understandable.

She couldn't help but smile at herself. She knew that her time as a hero was far from done. She had to save her class from Lila's huge web of lies. She had to save herself from depression. Maybe she would even have to save the World after a few moment passed.

She grinned, standing up before looking down to the ring once more. It lay on her hand, waiting for the moment it could find a Cat and save the day again. She understood the feeling. It was neutral, she supposed. Anybody would want to be a hero.

She turned, spotting an Ice cream cart, Andre's to be precise. Said man began to wave, ushering her over, so she yoyo-ed towards him.

"Ladybug!" He said hand raised in a way of greeting. "Something is different. I can tell." He looked at his flavours, already piecing a concoction of some sorts. "Your emotions has changed, your partner seemingly gone. A new one, you need, whilst you await the time your cat can fight besides you, all feelings by then turned platonic. But I see someone new. Cherry for his lips and orange for his hair. He seems the perfect match." Ladybug looked at him in wonder, before accepting the ice cream, a soft smile placed on her lips. She examined the cone, bringing it to her lips as she tried it. The taste was brilliant. And so she would wait. She would wait until, she could meet this sugar sweet boy, a hint of sour coming from the orange. Maybe for his slight attitude. Flirtatiousness? After all, it seemed this guy would be replacing her Chaton, filling in for him. And flirtiness was one of the vitals, she had gotten too used to it. 

Wasn't as good as it could be but sorry. I feel tired.