MariDamiJon - The one that got away - Part II

Let's make a countdown! In 26 days it is my birthday!!! 26th of November! 🥳🥳🥳 Yes, I know, on that date a blessing was born.
THE DAY SLAP BANG AFTER HANAKO'S BIRTHDAY.
Anyways here we have part two of 'The one that got away'. I hope you guys enjoy!

"Bruce! Why would you send her all the way to Meltropolis? Aren't you meant to be a father and yet you decide to send your son's idol all the way to a whole new goddam city?!"

Jason was frustrated. His one shot at meeting his idol. Oh how he wanted to ask for a new leather jacket, his current one was torn and jagged, strips of fabric falling apart. Not to mention, how much of a fan he was.

"I hate to agree but Bruce, that's fucked up. Why would you send her to Jon's place when we have much more room and space here?! Don't you know how much I've been aching to meet her?! The one being I can't find any information of online and you send her away?!"

This time, it was Tim. Him as well, was frustrated. For months he'd been trying to gather information on the well-known MDC and yet he couldn't even figure out what the M in her name was. How disappointing. Disappointing indeed.

"You know Bruce, he is right. Seems like everyone wanted to meet MDC and you straight up just... sent her away... shipped her out."

Dick really spoke for himself. He'd been a huge fan of MDC since the beginning to the point that he'd been partially obsessed. He couldn't help but be disappointed.

Even Damian had something to say although his cheeks were pink as he said it. A primrose shade so light you'd need a microscope to see it.

"Wow Father. I thought that you'd do something to make even me happy but it seems you've disproved me."

The hound Wayne shook his head, his eyes closed in a frustrated expression.

"Boys, please, forgive me." The father cried helplessly.

"The poor girl would be terribly overwhelmed, please-"

Shouts erupted from the table.

"As if you'd care!"  "I would!"

"What about us?" "What about you?"

"Tt." "Damian stop that sound."

In the background, the faithful servant of the Wayne shook his head.

"I wonder how the young ladybug that is being spoken of is doing." He muttered under his breath.

*

"Mum! Dad! Are you being serious?! MDC is coming over to stay with us?!"

"Yes son." Clark said, shaking his head fondly at his son.

"She'll be sleeping in your room on a spare bed, the one Damian uses when he comes over."

"Really?! Oh thank you Mum, thank you dad!"

The youngster hugged his parents.

"I can't wait!" He said delightedly.

The best thing being, he didn't have to.

*

Short chapter. I'm in the worst case scenario.

So... I went to Paris for a while for half term, yeah?

And I think I left my towel there. Amazing, right?

My mum was bugging me to give it to her to put in the washing machine and I can't find it.

Worst thing, it was NEW.

Lord Barbados, I pray to you to help me 😫😫

Anyways, hopefully things work in my favour from now and I find it, I know I probably won't though so I'm not hoping. I'll just have to suck it up knowing I lost my towel 😰😰

Anyways, hope I can update soon and can finish this. Until then, here's some ideas to get you all speculating.

How long will it be until the gala?

Will Jon and Marinette even end up getting along?

What about Marinette's class in Paris?

Is Damian still going to be a pain in the ass?

I think we know the answer to the last one. Anyways, I hope to finish this soon though I probably won't be allowed. Crossing my fingers here! 🤞🏾