Garinette - Maribat

Sorry for the lack of updates. I haven't been online too much seeing as I have summer school. Thank you to everyone who's been liking and reading my stories. Whilst I may not always answer everyone's comments and such please do be aware I certainly read them as I receive notifications on my watch.
Please enjoy, I'm planning on do more Garinette one shots soon!

"Garfield, Beast boy, whatever you want to call yourself..."
Marinette was pissed. She was annoyed. Garfield was currently in his hero uniform standing in her bedroom posing in front of the mirror. He smiled as he looked at his new clothes, designed to hide his identity as both Beast boy and Garfield Logan so he could start protecting Paris.

He smiled, a huge grin plastered on his face as he stared at his reflection.
Like this: 👹
No but actually like this:😄
Hope that made you laugh though it probably didn't 🥲🥲

"I'm ready to turn into a hero!"
Marinette held herself back from facepalming at the fact he was already a hero. He acted more a fool than one at times, she thought, though she still loved him.
It was his playfulness she fell in love with, his jokes and laughter. Everything she loved about him and she could never bring herself to be truly angry at him.
She smiled at him, giving into his childishness.

She loved him.

*
Hope you enjoyed! Short, I know but I've been doing summer school and it's tiring me. 🥲
I've been thinking of a pseudonym and I've decided on Mei-Mei. I'm pretty sure I made one a while ago but I forgot it.
Anyways, refer to me as Mei-Mei from now, okay?
I hope you guys liked this chapter, hopefully I'll update soon!
-Mei-Mei