Okay... so hear me out.

I've been wanting to publish a new story. Not a fanfiction or anything, just a story.
The title is to be called '1954' and her's the blurb.

Tell me if I should go through with it!

Clementine Burton was a 14 year old female. Her life was fairly normal, she had decent schooling and enough to provide for herself. She had friends and buddies and she even had a best mate Annabella.

Sometimes though, life is deceptively sweet like that.

Living in 1954, Clementine knows that she should never truly let her guard down. There could still be people who could take her into slavery and more.

Things were going just fine for her anyways. She had no romantic desires, she was content with things, everything was going brilliant for her, or so she thought.

Being taken from her home, she'd been forced to become a servant, a horrible fate for someone with IQ as high as hers.

Patience, resilience and bravery.

If she wanted to survive she needed all of those things.

She just had to wait.

Even if she ended up getting scarred from the raging fire that was her life, she'd make it out alive so long as she put the fire out.

She needed to stay calm.

Okay, that's it. I'm looking for honest opinions. Don't feel fear to give out any criticism or corrections!

Share your thoughts please! Do you think I should?