Daughter of evil - Maribat themed - Information

I have a newfound obsession over daughter of evil. Unfortunately, it is not more than a mere song but yet the story the words tell has me so captivated so I decided to do the first Miraculous ladybug and Maribat themed Daughter of evil storyline.

Here is my retelling of the tale so that you can all understand

A pair of twins are born, one birthed a female, the other birthed a male. They are both royalty, the girl made to be heir to the throne because of her gender. After a few years, they find themselves separated and reunited at the age of fourteen.The boy has to be the servant of his sister.The female twin finds herself loving a boy dressed in blue but he has a romantic partner already. His partner, a lady in green is also the crush of her twin brother.Out of envy, the sister makes her brother kill the lady in green. Out of loyalty, her twin brother does it, despite the pain and tears it causes to have to murder the person whom he loves. Not to mention the female twin makes the minister start a mass genocide and kill all inhabitants of the kingdom the lady in green comes from. (She's also royalty).Eventually, there's a lady in red who has enough, after mourning the loss of such a huge figure. She rounds up people from over the kingdom and starts a major wall.At the end, she takes hold of the twin princess. Her brother is forced to flee after doing everything to protect his sister and trying his best attempt to save her.The twin princess ends up getting beheaded. 

(I personally think this was too cruel a punishment because I don't think she should have died because if you saw her face she looked so depressed and although she caused the murder of many, it seems a bit hard).

If you were to search up Daughter of evil, a song would come up. I greatly recommend the one made by JubyPhonic, one of my favourite singers.

Please enjoy! 

*

"Brother dearest, must be part so soon? I'll miss you so, what matter is life if I can't be with the one I hold truest to my small and fragile heart?"

A female of six years whispered the words. Raised as Royalty, her language was always to be formal, no matter who she was addressing. Tears stained her face, pouring out of emerald green eyes, glistened by the water pouring through her sight.

"My sister, it pains me to say I seem to be needed elsewhere. I do not know the purpose or the reason I'm being forced to departure from home, but I assure you I shall be back."

Siblings, they were, biological twins, one with the name of Lila, one with the name of Martin.  They were forced to separate, and it pained both greatly with the knowledge.

*

That was a preview, I'm not writing the whole thing now. Buckle up, this is gonna be the hell of a story.

Or heaven, because I guess it's gonna be a good story?

Anyways, I'm giving myself a pseudonym, Ichiko Himari because it sounds *Nice*.

:)

Bye bye.

-Ichiko

No wait, in Japan they use surnames.

Uhm...

In TBHK they use the first names so you know what.

Toodles.

-Ichiko.