Thirst trap account - Daminette - Maribat

Jason sighed as he scrolled through Tik Tok. Life being a dead boy was difficult! But he could survive...

As he swiped down, he something that immediately caught his attention. It was a photo of Damian, hip turned to the side, a flirtatious smile playing on his lips as he sent a wink to the camera. Oh god. Damian had started a thirst trap account. It was easy to tell because of how his outfit clung to his body like a bear hug. Danggggg.

His first though was to call Marinette. The bluenette had gotten a huge laugh out the conversation, apparently she already knew but seeing his reaction was a gold medal. Thanks he guessed?

He invited her over to dinner. The young designer agreed, a vicious plan already formulating in her mind.

*

The dinner table was silent. No noise was heard, apart from the sound of cutlery on plates and water being sipped and Jason letting out an 'OW' at the fact Marinette kicked him. Then suddenly, Jay burst out saying "Damian has a thirst trap account."

That didn't start a conversation. It wreaked havoc. Bruce chocked on his water, spitting it out as reaction. Tim did the same with his coffee. Damian's eyes widened as he stared at Jason. Stephanie burst out loud. But Cassandra, having already knew, remained still and silent. Not before giving Marinette a vicious grin and throwing Jason a wink of course. After all, future sisters-in-law stick together. Selina smirked.