Marinette and the curse of ancient - Maribat

Shadowed eyes peered over the roofs of Gotham, staring down as she took in a breath. 

"I've come all this way."

She muttered.

*

She'd always been a normal teenager. But warnings had come to her, telling her to give up the Miraculous. She'd refused and her actions had had consequences. Her bully, her friends and her crush was gone and she'd had control over their fate. Her own selfish wishes had ruined fate and so many other things. And it was all her fault.

That's it! I'm alive! Sorry I haven't been updating guys. I wanna start a Promised Neverland reader insert just to torture myself and I might even make another story. Based off, I don't know what. Maybe a Bnha x Tpn. I already have a story plan on my wall for that and I have Y/N's numbers reader for when I do my reader insert.

Don't hate me! If you are reading this just know I'm super sorry for not updating. I'm a lady ass and I've recently been thinking I've lost the knack for writing and my attention has been swayed onto the topic of The Promised Neverland for a while now. May you forgive me and may God give you all the blessings of Health, safety and love.

-I'm out!

Love you all!