Talk dirty - ft Jason Todd - Part II

@miraculousfan44 asked for a part II as well! Hope you enjoy!

The room was silent. Jason had his pupils opened widely in shock. Cassandra had the same smile on her face. Tim seemed to processing, looking at his hands wondering if what had caused him to mishear and hear 17 Million. Damian and Bruce kept a neutral expression though Bruce's left eyes started to twitch. It was Marinette who ended up breaking the silent.

"Crazy right! I know!" She laughed nervously.

Tim looked at her for a moment. He muttered something about hallucinations and coffee. Nobody was able to hear.

"Son, you sing?" Bruce asked. His eyes stopped twitching as he stopped hiding his emotions.

"Why wouldn't you tell us Jason? We could've helped." Dick asked, a genuine hurt look on his face. The boy in question just groaned.

"Because I'm not a baby anymore! I don't need to be supervised to make sure I don't stick the play dough on the floor!" He exlaimed. Marinette was comfused, still not understanding English sarcasm.

"You play with play dough Jay?" She asked. Everyome looked at her and Damian was the one to tell her.

"He didn't mean it literally. It was sarcasm. What language should I say it to you?" He asked. Only, the question was rhetorical. Still answered though.

"French please." The young designer smiled. Everyone just looked at her like she was crazy. Finally, Jason let out a sigh.

"Marinette offered me a contract after she heard me singing. She knew all the celebrities and things and made me something in Music. Y'know, now I'm up there with Jagged and Clara and this guys Luka who I've heard so much about," He explained. "Got it?"

Nobody responded. He smiled, taking  Marinette's hand in his. "Let's go get something to eat." He said,