Should've known - Uknown - Maribat

Tried something new! Adrien sugar? And it's Adrien's POV. I'm thinking of a song as I write so be aware.

Adrien was scared. Someone was in his house and he knew something was wrong. His father and Nathalie were both meant to be out. His bodyguard had been excused as he'd begged his father for more freedom, which he'd met the limit by saying yes. There were footsteps, the sounds of heels.

Tip.

Tap.

Click.

Clack.

The steps were unequal. The strength and speed of the steps both increasing and decreasing. He could hear the sound of lovesick words being called, enough to tell him it was an ill-minded person in the Agreste manor.

"Love me you say... Love me you say..."

"Gabriel said you loved... me but there you are hanging...round with that blue-haired brat! Don't you... know she dating that...bird

Her words were rushed. She took a deep breath in between irregular phrases, breathless from her own excitement.

"Aishite, Aishite, Aishite, more and more!"

"That brat Marinette, she's asian right? Whatever, I couldn't care less. The main point is I'm now multilingual, did you not just hear me right now? Did you not just hear me Adrien, Adrien, answer me!"

Her voice raised as she opened his bedroom door.

"I always get what I want.  I want you. I love you Adrien!"

She stopped next to his bed.

"Answer to me!"

It was then he knew he had no choice. He had to forfeit his soul to the metres away from him.

Maybe... if he distanced himself away from her... she'd be safe.

Lila was mental. She wasn't okay.

Adrien knew what he had to do.

Make sure she didn't get hurt. He would ignore her, hate her, spite her, turn people against her.

Anything so that she didn't get hurt.

He couldn't afford that.

His thought...

I'll do anything to keep you safe... even if it means becoming the villian in you story.

The first part was cringy, lol. I'm working on my daughter of evil thingy, Hopefully by the end of next month all parts should be released, no promises, I'ma busy woman.

The song, Aishite can easily be found on spotify with both the vocal and music box version. An english version can be found by JubyPhonic on YouTube who by the way, I love and adore her.

I haven't seen an Adrien backstory on Maribat so hopefully this is... original?

What changed Adrien? Hopefully this answers your questions.

Maybe... he's not the bad guy.

Maybe, he's just sick in the head!

You choose and tell me your thoughts!
Ratings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondary has started and with more assignments and things I'm having less time to attend to all of my Wattpad stories. Please do not expect too much of me as I wish not to disappoint.

My dear friends, I hoped you enjoyed this.

Mwah!

-Mei-Mei

;-)