Peekaboo - Peternette - Maribat

Under the bakery counter, she hid. She had her hand clasped onto her mouth to lessen the sound of her breathing, her eyes shut in fear and worry.

Somebody was in her house.

If she'd anticipated correctly, they would be heading to her parents room, the place where her mother's jewellery was. She didn't have a lot but the things there held a lot of sentimental value.

Footsteps made their way towards the bluenette. Slowing her breath, she puffed her cheeks in, listening as the footsteps turned more distant.

Up the stairs they went, not to her parent's room but to her own.

In and out, the girl breathed.

Her mother and father were out, buying flour to help the bakery. Somebody had burst into the baker door, despite the fact the sign held closed. Obviously, the person could read. They'd spent a while looking at the sign before entering. No, the whole thing was intentional and possibly even planned.

Marinette, having been clearing the cashier had hid under the counter.

The person had hesitate before going upstairs, as if almost anxious. Marinette couldn't understand why yet she'd brushed it off.

"Spots on." The girl whispered, transforming.

She dashed upstairs into her bedroom. Turning around was a boy she recognised  from childhood, someone she'd been wanting to see again for years.

Peter Parker. A childhood friend she'd met at the age of seven when he took a Parisian visit.

Now, he was in her bedroom.

The sound of the bakery doors rung.

Two people approached the two teenagers, her parents, Tom and Sabine.

There was a moment of silence.

Neither parent had flour in their hand.

It had been a surprise, a cover for the fact they were headed to the airport to collect Peter. They'd given him the bakery keys to let himself in, only the barely made any noise. Both parents had been staying in the car to discuss something they wanted neither child to hear.

Marinette had assumed it was a robber. Oh how wrong she was!

Too late for that!

"Who are you?"
"Ladybug?"

One year writing anniversary, EKKKK!

This was a request, I hope you liked this! Plot twist!!!!