P - L

Letter seven.

Status: unsent until recently.

Current location: Lilith's box of letters.

Dearest Lilith,

You're laying directly behind me as I write this. I've managed to sneak up to your room every night since you've gotten here. I'm still confused as to how we haven't been caught yet. Not that I mind.

Every minute or so you roll over, groan, and roll back. The smile on my face could probably compare to the sun at the moment. I love you more than words can say.

I'm planning on giving this to you when we start school. You told me about your letter collection. You can add this one to it. I'll write as many as you like, my darling.

The first time I kissed you when you got here was probably the best moment of my life. This will absolutely sound improper, but I wish we had been able to do more. We will again someday, I'm sure.

Now. I have to write down our name ideas we talked about. Boys names: Cameron, John, William, and of course, Peter Jr. I know you absolutely said no to that. I'm only joking, I promise. I'm leaning towards Cameron, and for a daughter I like Marie. We'll have to decide once we're older, I suppose.

I can't resist coming back to you now. I had hopes for this letter to be longer, but I honestly just want to hold you again. Forgive me. I love you with everything I am. I always will.

Yours forever,

Peter

P.S. It's been a few years since I wrote this. I hope you know I still love you always.

here's another. i think they're quite adorable.

i hope you have a great day/evening!

- cecily <3