L - P

Letter fifteen.

Status: delivered and read.

Current location: Peter's box of letters.

Dearest Peter,

You spoke of insomnia. I wanted you to have something to read from me, just as I have from you. I also have your shirt, but I fear I can't give you any of my clothes. I would if I could.

I love you more than words can say, my love. You are the best gift this world has given me. I hope we grow old together, and I hope our kids think of us when they hear the word 'love'. I think you will be the most amazing father in the world. You are an incredible person, and I know you to be patient and caring. I can't ask for a better person to parent alongside.

Good god, I love you. I'll be eighteen soon, but it can't come soon enough. I wish time would move as fast as it did in Narnia. I could never seem to stop. Everything was constantly going. I never could seem to catch a break. Now it seems the opposite. I can't wait to be finished school, to marry you and travel the world. We'll have so much fun, don't you think?

Know that I will never let you go. You could be across the ocean and I would still love you. You're stuck with me, I think. Lucky you.

Yours for all eternity,

Lilith

yeah. he's not that stuck.

i hope you have a great day/evening!

- cecily <3