P - L

Letter ten.

Status: delivered and read.

Current location: Lilith's box of letters.

Dearest Lilith,

I know I told you I'd write every day, but after that conversation I think we agreed a couple times a week would suffice. I hope you don't resent me for that.

I love you. You're one of the strongest people I've ever met. I wouldn't give you up for the world, my love.

Your birthday is in a month. I've been counting down. There may or may not be a big surprise for you. It'll be a private one, I promise. I know how easily embarrassed you get.

What would you think about naming a son Caspian? I know how good of a friend he was to you, and he was overall a great person. No, I will never admit that out loud. Do not try to make me. Caspian and Marie Pevensie. Those would be very nice names. Hopefully people won't think we're barking mad with the name Caspian. Oh, well. I couldn't care less, as long as you're happy.

I'm going to figure out a way for your nightmares to go away. You can bet on it. Don't actually, though. Especially not with Ed. He'd figure out a way to cheat you out of your money.

I need help. So much help. Please help me with English.

Yours forever,

Peter

idk why i decided peter was bad at english but i did.

also, look at me! i'm on a roll!

- cecily <3