Chapter 3: Refugee Camp

Later at a Town's Bar or Cantina a woman was telling the customers what she saw as she was one of the villagers evacuating and the customers did not believe what she saw and think that she might have fell and had a dream.

>Customer 1 (Animan):
You're full of it.

>Customer 2 (Reptilo):
Yeah, there's no way that a necromancer would do something good.

And so the customers kept talking while in the other tables far away from the customers Princess Cassandra and her Knights are their talking.

>Serina (Human):
So what do you think Rufus?

>Rufus (Dwarf):
What do i think? The food is atrocious but more worse are the drinks. Because i tasted better beer than this.

>Serina (Human):
Not that, what i mean is what do you think of when the woman said about a Black Necromancer and a band of green soldiers helping an entire village and defeating The Dark Obsidian Dragon?

>Rufus (Dwarf):
Come on, everybody can mistake something like that for something like a wyvern or a drake.

>Captain Fang (Animan) (Wolf):
Keep your voice down Rufus. Remember that we are here for reconnaissance.

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
That's true, but my question is since when did a Necromancer do something good?

>Matilda (Human):
(Goes to Princess Cassandra) You bet he was doing good as he doesn't even look like he's from the Chaos Empire, but not only that, him and his band of green soldiers defeated The Dark Obsidian Dragon on their own.

>Serina (Human):
Can you tell us more about them?

>Matilda (Human):
I would but i think you wouldn't even believe me?

Then Prince Arras (Reptilo) gave Matilda more money and then she tells them everything that happened, what they look like, etc. Meanwhile Bones and His Platoon Finally Arrived on the GMDF's Land Base/Fortress. Everybody got out of the vehicle and saw what their Base looks like and were amazed.

>Grim Reaper (Goddess):
So this is one of their Fortresses.

A few minutes later Bonez reported to Major General Akira.

>Major General Akira (Japan):
You did what?! What were you thinking Colonel?!

>Colonel Bonez (US):
So bring them here was a bad idea?

>Major General Akira (Japan):
Do you know where we have to keep them Colonel? I guess I'll report it?

Later at Supreme Commander Steel's office.

>Colonel Ackerman (UK):
Commander, we just got report from the 301st Commando Platoon.

>Supreme Commander Steel (US):
Good, what do they have for us?

>Colonel Ackerman (UK):
They got some Good News and some Bad News sir. Good News is that the people here not only have humans but they can understand English but they can't understand English words and letters.

>Supreme Commander (US):
That's understandable, now the Bad News?

>Colonel Ackerman (UK):
The Bad News is that they brought refugess here because some of them have lost their families from a Dragon Attack.

>Miss Oracle (Goddess):
(Sitting next to Steel) Refugees, well isn't that convenient Commander?

>Supreme Commander Steel (US):
Yes is it is Miss Oracle, yes it is.

Later at Major General Akira's Office.

>Major General Akira (Japan):
The Supreme Commander said we'll accept them for now Colonel. And he said that you're gonna be pyt in charge of the refugees.