Chapter 9: The Little Sister And Old Friends

(Erica physically including the hair looks like the one on the title picture but her left eye is red and her right eye is blue. She too also has a cat with the same white fur and same eye color as Hers)

After introducing Erica to everyone Yang was confuse.

>Sergeant Major Yang (China):
(Confuse) Oh c'mon now, how is She your little sister when she looks more Japanese than American?

>Erica (Japanese):
It's complicated miss who ever your name is?

>Sergeant Major Yang (China):
That's Sergeant Major Yang for you girl. And again you 2 look nothing alike though.

Later they were welcomed by Erica into her house. When everyone was inside they saw not only of how big her mansion is but they also saw a library full of Mangas everywhere. So much so that Cassandra and her Knights ended up reading one and started to like it as they want to know Earth's Word Languages. They also saw Erica feeding her cat and when they saw the cat they were amazed of how cute her cat is (Also, Rambo and Erica's Cat were happy to see each other again as they're besties). Then Ramirez, Nikolai, and others asked of how come Erica is Japanese while Bonez is American.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
Well you see is that Our Father is American and you guys already know that. But Our Mother on the otherhand is Japanese and has passed away years ago.

>1st Lieutenant Ricky (Texas):
So you're half Japanese sir?

>Colonel Bonez (US):
Yes I'am.

And Everyone where shocked that Bonez and Erica are Half American and Half Japanese.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
But the one thing is that I got the American Blood from Our father. While Erica got the Japanese Blood from Our Mother

>1st Lieutenant Yin (China):
Well... I guess that's understandable?

Later on they went to sleep Except Erica, Ramirez, and Nikolai as they ask questions.

>Captain Ramirez (US):
So... you're The Colonel's little sister?

>Erica (Japan):
(While eating her Burger) Yes I'am. Why ask? Didn't Washington told you guys already?

>Captain Nikolai (Russia):
Well... The only question is why aren't you living with the rest of your family, the Cedrics?

And after hearing that Erica sort of crushed her burger with anger that her eyes were covered in shadow (Not in a tense and hard way but slightly. The sauce and other stuff in the burger did not spread nor splatter either).

>Erica (Japan):
(Silently Angry) Father! (Then continues to eat her Burger with anger).

As Ramirez and Nikolai heard her they were a bit scared that they said that they might wanna standback a little. The next day after Grim prays Bonez told them that it's time to show them all of Asia as they're there for that.

>Erica (Japan):
(Excitingly happy) Washington is right, it's time to for a field trip!

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(Excitingly happy) Alright, i guess Erica is coming?

>Erica (Japan):
(Excitingly happy) Of course I will come. Besides we never seen each other for so long.

>Bonez (US):
That's true. Alright, who's ready to go?

And everyone where excited as they want to start with Japan first (Even though they're in Japan already). Later after packing the things up including Erica bringing her Cat (Lily) as they travelled around Japan and the rest of Asia. Later they went to their final destination on Asia and that is China as not only they talked to the President of Asia (President Tauryu) but they Princess Cassandra and the ones who lives in Fallestine were shown to The GMDF's most powerful weapon, The Orbital Ion Cannon Satellite (The OICS).