Chapter 23: Chaotic Invasion Part 4

(The title video is the music going on in the battle and other stuff).
(Credits to: GATE OST 1)

Steel's startegy (He was able to buy an entire map of Fallestine from Vardiga Town) is to 1st they destroy the portals, 2nd they take out every Chaos Imperial Soldiers who took over Villages, Towns, and Cities, 3rd they save and evacuate the people and get them out of the battle while the battle goes on, and 4th they cleanup everything after the people are evacuated safely to Varduga Plains. Meanhile Salem and the rest evacutaed and saved more people they then saw The GMDF making their move as they're going to join the battle. And so The GMDF started on the ground portal as they start taking out enemy air units and then bombs them with B52s and B2 Spirits to bomb most of the enemy base guarding the portal guarded by Bugs & Insects. After bombing most of the base the bugs then started to get confused of what to do for as they bomber planes (They can go invisible) unexpectedly severely bombed most of their base on the ground and then M270 MLRS Missiles started raining and took out not only the enemy forces' units but also breaking the walls. And then Tanks, Humvees, JLTVs, LAV 25s, Mechs, Soldiers, Helis, and Etc started advancing. And when the Bugs & Insects saw them they then started to make their attack to defend the portal on the ground but were defeated easily from Highly Advanced Modern Weapons and then The Portal on the Ground and the Base protecting it was destroyed.

>Major General Akira (Japan):
(On radio to the Air Force) This is Major General Akira, the ground portal is down. I repeat, the ground portal is down.

Meanwhile in the Floating Islands the Dark Reptilos setted a base to protect the Air Portal and while doing that they then ended up getting blown up and shotted down by Jetpack Soldiers, Jets, Helis, UAV Drones, Etc as the Air Force arrives and annihilates every Chaos Imperial Air Units. After that they Air Portal and The Base protecting it was destroyed.

>1st Lieutenant Yin (China):
(Holding 2 Modified Norinco QBZ 95 Rifles while using His jetpack while On Radio to the Navy) This is 1st Lieutenant Yin, the Air Portal is down. I repeat, The Air Portal is down.

Meanwhile on Fallestine's Sea and Underwater The Navy and The Marines started kicking ass during Both The Army & The Air Force kicking ass. Missiles, Torpedos, and Modern Naval Weapons took down an entire armada while The Marines uses scuba suits and armed with Guns (The Guns are also modified to work on anything including water and space like harpoon guns) alongside with Submarines, Micro Subs (Fighter Jet size Subs), Underwater Aircraft Carriers (With a roof and a shield to protect The Mini Subs, Aqua Mechs, and Aqua Mechas inside), Aqua Mechs, and Aqua Mechas starts kicking ass underwater as they took down the Underwater and Sea base guarding the Portal and then destroyed the Portal Afterwards.

>Admiral Jason (UK):
(On Radio to Steel) This is Admiral Jason, the Sea Portal is down chap. I repeat, the Sea Portal is down chap.

>Supreme Commander Steel (US):
(On Radio to All) Good, now proceed with Plan B and C ASAP.

>All GMDF Branches and Soldiers:
(All on radio) Sir Yes Sir!

And so they started gunning down every Chaos Imperial Soldiers who took over Villages, Towns, and Cities as the Chaos Empire were overwhelmed even with such Magic and Numbers as they didn't expected The GMDF going to fight them. Meanwhile at one of the conquered cities An Antonov AN-124 with 350 Soldiers inside with General Simmons being with them they're proceeding as planned for as they will be parachuting in front of the city once the enemy Air Forces guarding the city are taken care of. Meanwhile 2 A10 Warthogs and 1 Modified AC-130 (General Royce is inside) took care of the enemy Air Forces guarding the city as they shotted down every single one of them even when out numbered. After the enemy Air Forces guarding the city were all but destroyed General Simmons gave the order to go now when the lights hit Green. And so all paratroopers started parachuting down armed with guns while The Enemy General inside the city was shocked to see GMDF Forces raining from the sky.