Chapter 21: Chaotic Invasion Part 2

Meanwhile at The Sea and Underwatet of Fallestine Gustus, Emerald, and The Captains that were recently released from The GMDF's prison were leading the navy as they fought through so many ships (Especially Glacion ships for as they have the most naval power in The Chaos Empire even though the ships are made of ice) while High King Atlas went to His underwater cities and castles as He was fighting both Undead and Evil Demons underwater (Undead and Demons can breathe underwater). They won for now abd returned back to The Royal Capital as they look at their map of how many did The Chaos Empire had conquered and how many are safe for now while Gustus goes to His room with Cyclone, Leo, Garro, Shinra, and Emerald talking about what they're gonna do next. And then Gustus fell asleep while thinking and everyone leaves Him to rest for awhile. Meanwhile a hooded woman riding an ATV Bike was riding Her way to The Royal Capital. And when She made it to the gate the guards then saw Her and starts asking Her questions. And then She showed them a seal on Her bracelet and the guards recognized Her and lets Her in. Meanwhile at Gustus' Room He had a nightmare of Fallestine being destroyed by Krat'hell and afterwards He saw Ignitus telling Him one word to Gustus, which is who their future of salvation will be.

>Ignitus (Archangel):
Airyallus, He is the one. He will be your salvation. For as I'am Him.

And then Gustus woke up and magically summons a flintlock pistol and points at no one (Medieval Guns in Fallestine are created by the Dwarves. Also, the 7 Archangels can summon any weapon they desire using their powers just like Krat'hell). And when He woke up a Reptilo Soldier told Him that He's being called to the throne room by The 7 High Royals and then leaves. After Gustus went to the Castle's Throne Room He then saw the 7 High Royals sitting with The Hooded Woman. And when they saw Gustus they then stands up and told Him that they'll take their leave and then they left the Throne Room. As Gustus goes to the Hooded Woman She then revealed Herself by taking off Her Hood and Then Gustus recognized Her as She's The Oracle (Miss Oracle) and told Him why She wants to talk to Gustus alone.

>Miss Oracle (Goddess):
Listen Airyallus, the reason why I'm here is because of the battle that's going on in this world. And by that is that Fallestine needs more Men to fight.

>Fleet Admiral Gustus (Human/Angel):
But, we have none? Sure the forces of nature are fighting alongside us, but it's just not enough and we have neither the number and might of The Chaos Empire.

>Miss Oracle (Goddess):
No, there are those on the other side of the portal. The GMDF.

>Fleet Admiral Gustus (Human/Angel):
But I don't know if they would join us? Sure my cousin told me that they're good people but I just don't know if they'll answer for our help?

>Miss Oracle (Goddess):
Listen Airyallus, I can't promise anything. But hear this, I've been there and I know how they work, live, fight and more. Their soldiers may not have the ending number of The Chaos Empire, but they have not only highly advance technology and great military power but they also have the firepower and a morality more greater and more civilized than a Fallestinian Soldier ever would. Just hope they answer your help and then they'll decide what they have to do.

Several minutes later after Gustus and Miss Oracle talked about what Gustus should do Miss Oracle then goes to Her ATV Bike and then rides off back to The GMDF's Land Base while Gustus on the other hand gave the order to Cyclone, Garro, Emerald, and The recently released Captains to prepare 5 Battle Ships (The 1st one is Gustus' Flagship) as they will be sailling to The GMDF's Sea Base while Cassandra ask Him of what Gustus is doing and then He told Her what He must do and promises to return with The GMDF on His side and afterwards She understood Him and hopes that He'll return with His promise. Shinra told Him that He will follow for as He told them that not only He's their ticket to get inside, but He will be able to help them by cooking and then Gustus agrees as Shinra is His Favorite Chef while Emerald is actually okay with Gustus being on board Gustus' flagship (Were Gustus, Emerald, and Garro are even though Garro isn't in the navy but He wants to follow). After The 5 Battleships left the people waved take care to them. And so Gustus' new mission starts as He wants to unite the two armies to fight against the real enemy. While the 5 Battle Ships are sailing Shinra was cooking for them as they've been sailling for almost 3 days. Garro also told Shinra (Shinra asked) that Gustus, Emerald, and the rest of the angels can teleport but doesn't want to for as they always conserve their large energies/manas for important stuff and then Shinra understood. While Garro was walking around He then heard a sound in one of the barrels, and once He looked at the barrel and then it was Leo as He snuck His way to Gustus' Flagship while Cassandra and Gustus were talking. And when Garro brought Leo to Gustus gently Leo then told His Brother why He followed and then He quickly understood but told Him that it's too dangerous for Him to be in Gustus' mission. Until a sailor rushed and told Gustus that 5 Glacion Battleships are heading their way and then Gustus told everyone to go their battle stations. After everyone prepared then a Naval Battle between Good and Evil happened as Shinra fires His Rifle to the enemy hostiles, cannons fires at each other, Gustus, Garro, and Emerald uses their weapons and power to fight, and then more stuff happened as all 5 Glacion Battleships were destroyed but 4 of Gustus' Battleships were destroyed and the recently released Captains were killed off in the battle while Gustus' Flagship is damaged and the crew were injured but Leo uses His healing magic to heal them. And then 3 GMDF Destroyers came to not attack but to ask questions on who's the leader of the ship and what's their business. And then both Gustus and Shinra told them of who the leader is and then told them what their business is and that is for Gustus to talk to the Man in charge of The Military. And then the 3 destroyers escorted them to the GMDF's Sea Base as they will be parking their Ship there. And when they arrived they then parked Gustus' Flagship and everyone gets off the Ship and goes down while GMDF Marines formed a line to make way for Supreme Commander Steel (Someone told Him that they'll be arriving while Gustus' Flagship was being escorted). And when Supreme Commander Steel arrives He then started walking His way to Gustus, Garro, Shinra, Emerald, and The Crew.