Chapter 8: The Senate

And just when they arrived Princess Cassandra and the Knights she brought with her were amazed as after they had a ride to the city they saw Washington DC.

>Iris (Human):
(Amazed) I've never seen buildings like those before.

>Prince Dualin (Dwarf):
(Amazed) I agree, these people can make miracles like these everyday, and yet The Chaos Empire made war with them.

Later that day they arrived in The White House as The North American President (President Carl) not only introduces himself but also welcomes them to Earth. And after welcoming them Bonez and President Carl looks at each other as they did fist bumps and high fives as they too were best friends since middle school.

>Bonez (US):
(Happily) Good to see you back buddy.

>President Carl (US) (North America):
(Happily) Good to see you too bro.

>Prince Darius (Animan):
So you 2 know each other?

>President Carl (US) (North America):
Yep.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
We've been friends since middle school.

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
I see, i guess that's understandable? Also, what's a President?

And so Bonez, Salem, and President Carl explained to them of not only how high it is but also the position and rank of it. A few seconds later an Old Man arrived with some people.

>Old Man? (US):
(Happily) Ah... I see that my Grandson has come home.

And then everyone looks at the Old Man with shock except Bonez.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(Happily) Ah Grandfather, Everyone, what are you doing here? Also, why aren't you guys back in the mansion?

>Peterson R. Cedric (US):
(Happily) Oh nothing... Just greeting my Grandson who just come home from a war. Also, all of us miss you. And were's your father?

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(Happily) He's back at the base on the other world doing his job like always.

>Major Matthew (US):
Well, that's understandable. Also, were impressed of how far your status went since you joined the military.

>Lieutenant Colonel Bradley (US):
Yeah man, First you were a Cadet at the age of 17 and one year later you became a Private and then ranked up to Corporal and Sergeant. Next you were accepted to the super soldier program, turning you into a super soldier and then ranked up even more. Then Uncle put you to Green Beret class and you somehow managed to not only pass but you were the top of them. Next up is the time you fought so many battles in The GMDF You ranked up even more. And then there's that portal incident were This "Chaos Empire" arrived on Earth as not only you left your post and followed another order but you also help the citizens aswell as the police fight them off, now becoming the Colonel you are today.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
Nice job Cousin you get 3 stars for that one.

>Major Matthew (US):
I guess you were so good that you might end up becoming a legend like our Grandfather. But i must ask though, i know i don't wanna say this out loud but why did you join the Black Ops and became not only one of them but your also their Commander? I mean they're one of the most deadliest soldiers and you almost died when you did the training.

And then Ramirez, Nikolai, Yin, Yang, and Ricky (But not Rambo and President Carl as thet already knew) were shocked to find that out (Especially Yang).

>Colonel Bonez (US):
You also get 3 star for that one cuz you see my Father has always been putting me into these Special Forces training as i ended up becoming A Commando, A Green Beret, and of course A Black Ops. And also, you guys already know of Black Ops Soldiers being secret like the CIA but different in every way.