Chapter 4: The City Of Cornelitta

(The city almost looks like the Picture in top of the title but a bit different).

As Bonez and the rest were making their way they saw black smoke from far away. Bonez gave the order to keep going but must look out if it's trouble. And then Bonez saw Grim Smiling.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(Looks at Grim) What's up with you?

>Grim Reaper (Goddess):
(Smiling) There's blood in the air.

Meanwhile the City of Cornelitta is under attack by The Chaos Empire (14,000,000+ Evil Humans and 1 Mercenary Witch) lead by Lord Krat'hell himself (He is atleast several meters away).

>Lord Krat'hell (???):
(With enjoyment) Kill them, kill them all!!!

As the battle rages on the City of Cornelitta's forces are being led by Princess Cassandra (Her Magic is Red Diamond Magic. She can make weapons out of Red Diamond, Make wings for her, Etc) and her knights as they kept fighting against The Chaos Empire. Just when Bones and the rest stopped their vehicles as they saw the battle.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
4R63N7/ARGENT, how many bad guys are there?

>4R63N7/ARGENT (A.I.):
About 14,000,000+ Soldiers Colonel. Also the Forces of The City is being lead by Princess Cassandra of Fallestine.

As he was amazed that his A.I. Adjutant was damn smart and impressive he then told everyone to standby for now. Meanwhile Princess Cassandra (She's flying with her Red Diamond Wings) kept fighting the battle as the city's forces outside are almost overwhelmed. And then Lord Krat'hell saw Princess Cassandra and immediately created a purple hellfire fireball and launched it on Princess Cassandra but it instead hit her left wing and starts to fall to the ground and a wyvern about to eat her.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(Sees Princess Cassandra Falling) Shit.
(Flies off using the Thrusters on his Boots).

Just when Bones saw Princess Cassandra Falling he flew his way, grabbed a grenade from his bag, pulled the pin, used his left hand to grab and save Princess Cassandra, threw the grenade to the Wyvern's mouth, Bonez saves Princess Cassandra, and the Grenade blows up inside the Wyvern killing it (With the rider). And when Princess Cassandra opened her eyes she saw Bonez.

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
Wait... you're a --

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(While flying) Just hold on Your Majesty.

And when Lord Krat'hell saw Bonez he was confused. Just when Bonez arrived on the walls he puts Princess Cassandra down gently. And when archers saw him they pointed their bows at him. Bonez puts his hands up but was intervened when he was almost shot by a ballista (From the Chaos Empire). And so Bonez Grabs his Modified M60 Heavy Machine Gun from his back (It was hanging on his back) and he started firing his it, then he fires his RPG-7 onto an Enemy Golem's head, and then he starts throwing grenades in top of the walls as many of the Chaos Imperial Soldiers were shot and blown up.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(Stops firing and looks at Princess Cassandra)Tell your forces to fall back to the walls now.

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
What are you --

>Colonel Bonez (US):
Just trust me.

And so Princess Cassandra told everyone to fall back to the city walls. Meanwhile Salem created a Portal and everyone in the vehicles rides into the Portal as it puts them in front of the city's front gate, Grim Reaper quickly killed so many Chaos Imperial Ftontline Soldiers to make a way for everyone. And when they stopped the vehicles they got out (Except Rambo, Hanzo and Kazuya who are using the Mounted GAU-19s while being surrounded by turret shields) and were forming a line to defend the city. Lord Krat'hell told his Forces to halt for a while as he saw The 301st Commando Platoon and Grim Reaper.