Chapter 13: 3 New Faces/Angels

(This is what the other new character wears in the title picture but his hair is like Julius from Re:Zero but white)

Outside the Royal Capital Cassandra and Milo are hosting a party. Meanwhile outside the party Bonez was wearing a medieval tuxedo and a medieval white wig (Basically looks like the white hair that the admiral from Pirates of the Carribean at Worlds End) and as Giles, Rambo, Ramirez, Nikolai, Yin, Ricky, Yang, Ava, Shinra, and 36 Black Commandos see him they were impressed with the tuxedo but they were about to laugh on his wig.

 Meanwhile outside the party Bonez was wearing a medieval tuxedo and a medieval white wig (Basically looks like the white hair that the admiral from Pirates of the Carribean at Worlds End) and as Giles, Rambo, Ramirez, Nikolai, Yin, Ricky, Yang, A...

(This is what Bonez is wearing for the party).

>Master Sergeant Ava (US):
(About to laugh)

>Sergeant Major Yang (China):
(About to laugh) Sir, what is that wig?

Then Bonez saluted while a bit embarassed and while the rest was about to laugh.

>Lieutenant Colonel Giles (UK):
It looks bloody good on you, soldier.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(A bit embarassed) I know when you guys are lying to me.

>Lieutenant Colonel Giles (UK):
The tuxedo is good, but maybe you should take off the wig sir?

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(A bit embarassed) You're right, maybe i should?

Later on Bonez took of his white wig and told them what their gonna do before going both inside Cassandra's party and inside the Royal Capital. Meanwhile in the Royal Capital's shipyard 2 medieval battleship and 1 medieval flagship (With a Golden Falcon's Head infront of the Flagship) came and stopped in the shipyard as the crew/soldiers and the person in charge gets off the ship.

>Siege Captain Garro (Orc):
(Puts his fist on his chest as respect) Welcome back to the Royal Capital, Prince Gustus and Commodore Emerald.

>Fleet Admiral Gustus (Human):
(After getting off his flagship) Please Captain, just call me Fleet Admiral as my title of Crown Prince is long gone from the days of old.

>Siege Captain Garro (Orc/Angel):
My apologies.

>Commodore Emerald (Animan/Angel):
It's okay Siege Captain Garro, we understand.

>Fleet Admiral Gustus (Human/Angel):
And besides, you're one of us after all Captain.

And so the 3 of them walked their while the rest of the crew/soldiers gets off and goes back to their homes while their ships are being repaired.

>Siege Captain Garro (Orc/Angel):
(While walking) I guess that's right? So Fleet Admiral, did you find the Ignitus, Archangel of Fire, Our leader?

>Fleet Admiral Gustus (Human/Angel):
(While walking) No, but i heard about a Portal that opened at Varduga Hills and we saw an island made of iron with structures and iron ships, a floating island also made of iron and has wierd flying iron creatures, and a fortress also made of iron with iron creatures that i've never seen before. We were able to scout it from far away but we were outnumbered so we fled but no one decided to chase nor attack us.