Chapter 16: The War Maidens

(That's what some War Maiden Armors look like)

The next day at Varduga Town Maria was so happy that She was singing on her way back to her Townhouse and after singing everyone clapped to her as they were impress. After Maria made it back to Her Townhouse happily She then saw a letter and it is said that it came from Cornelitta. And when Maria read the letter She was then shock as why would Cassandra order such a thing. Meanwhile the unknown assassins (From last chapter) were smiling as they say that the former Spy embedded at Varduga will ruin the peace negotiation and war will be inevitable. Meanwhile back at Maria's Townhouse She was praying for the Gods and Elder Gods as she was suited up to kill as She was an assassin before. Meanwhile Ackerman told Akira about why Bonez left his mission while Major Craig is the one leading the company as Ackerman told Akira that the reason why is because Bonez found out about untouched resources as he had to investigate and Akira believed what Ackerman said. After Ackerman not only told Akira about why Bonez went solely on his own accord but also finishing Bonez's paperwork He then needed to tell Supreme Commander Steel. And when He arrived to Supreme Commander Steel's office while He sees that He's surrounded by Generals and Admirals (He was a bit nervous) He then told Steel what Bonez did and why He did it.

>Supreme Commander Steel (US):
Well Gentlemen, it seems that we have a dumbass among us? But we can't just let him die, can't we?

>General Bruno (Philippines):
But no matter what soldier He is, He's still one of us after all.

>General Simmons (US):
Besides, He's your son afterall.

>Supreme Commander Steel (US):
That's right, Not only He's my son, but He's our dumbass! So, what do you guys say we help him kill a Dragon?

>All Generals and Admirals:
(All together) Hell Yeah!

And then they all starts preparing while Ackerman was asking Himself of how can Steel just make an order so fast (His mouth was open).

>Supreme Commander Steel (US):
By the way Colonel, since we're gonna kill a Dragon I want you to send a message from someone royalty. After you close your mouth of course.

And when Ackerman left Steel's office Miss Oracle then goes to Steel's office to show and tell Him something as She put Her hand on His forehead. Later on Ackerman was told to got to King Kion's room. And when He arrived they then talked about The Borders (Since King Kion is one of the Kings of Fallestine, Means He also has the power to let anyone cross the borders), King Kion tells Ackerman to send message papers to His Daughter to not only let them know that He's okay but to also get His kingdom back on His hands (His Daughter is taking good care of the Kingdom but His Daughter is worried about Him being dead), And then they talked about the resources The GMDF needs as they found untouched resources (Especially Oil) and then they finally made an agreement as King Kion wants to help Bonez too.

>Colonel Ackerman (UK):
(After leaving King Kion's room) Bloody Hell, this was not what I was expecting. I can't believe both The Supreme Commander and King Kion wants to help Bonez. I hope your Bloody happy now with your little girl parade Chap?

Meanwhile The Turbo Tank where Bonez and the others are is half way to where The War Maidens live. Back in the Base Natalya was trying to contact Her Parents as she borrowed The Doctor's phone after He told Her that Her Parents were dead from an Illness. After Natalya getting no luck on Calling Her Parents She was sad that Both Her Parents and Her Boyfriend, Sergei has died and thinks that maybe it's Her time to die too. And then Maria arrived and told Her that She's going to kill Her (Natalya says so be it) and Maria told Her that She has no choice until Natalya request a painless death as Maria asked of how does she like it then. Until Ackerman arrived and was pointing His Dual Modified Glock Pistols (He's fluent with Dual Wield) and tells Maria to freeze or else He'll fire. And then Maria went after Ackerman without killing Natalya as The 2 of them went on a gruesome battle as Ackerman uses Martial Arts while Maria uses her assassin skills that Some Soldiers heard gunfire outside. While the 2 of them were still fighting Maria then stabbed Ackerman's waist while Ackerman shoots down Maria's waist, causing the 2 of them to not die but sort of faint. And then Eliza told everyone in Varduga Town that Maria stabbed Ackerman. The Next Day Ackerman and Maria were hospitalized in The GMDF's Hospital while The Military Police asked about what they know about Maria being a spy. And while it goes on one of them found a letter which has a crest which belongs to Cornelitta and then both the maids and a GMDF Military Police interrogated the Butler and showed him the letter. Later on at Supreme Commander Steel's office He was told that the Butler has confessed as what He said about Him not doing it and He was innocent was true as He knows who would make a crest to frame them as it came from assassins who tries to sabotage the peace talks. And so Steel gave the order to find where the assassins are as they tasked it on Shinra as He's in the Royal Capital as a Chef in disguise. While Shinra and the rest were cooking Gustus and Emerald arrives as they asked of who cooked the Burrito Gustus ate and then all The Chefs looks at Shinra and then Gustus goes to Him in an angry face until He holds Shinra's right shoulder with Happiness and calling Him an artist and He also guesses if was it Shinra who was the Chef at Cassandra's party and then Shinra says yes as it was Him. Then Gustus told Shinra to go to the Royal Castle as He says that He just made every Chefs dream come true and then He carries the plate where He puts His Burrito and then leaves. And then Emerald looks at Shinra with suspicion then left while Shinra asked of who was She and one of the Maids told Him that the Woman next to Gustus was the Commodore. Meanwhile 2 A10 Warthogs encountered the Dark Obsidian Dragon as they wanted to see it's flying capabilities and other stuff while being able to dodge it as it tries to kill them with rage (The Dark Obsidian Dragon hates Giant Eagles as it thinks that the 2 A10s were Eagles). And while they were testing the Beast the other A10 went in as the pilot says it's his turn and want to see whatcit can do. Later back at the GMDF's Air Base the 2 A10s landed and the Pilots being okay while the other A10 was Badly Damaged as it was on fire and the Firetrucks took care of it and the Engineer was asking them if were they trying to disintegrate in mid air and also told them that they may have enough parts but repairing them is hard. While the pilot complains about a flying lizard was attacking them and it wasn't a fair man's fight.

>Engineer (Texas):
Oh shut it... That big dumb Monster doesn't know what a fair man's fight is! And besides, it could be a girl!?

>A10 Pilot 1 (China):
He has a point you know?

>A10 Pilot 2 (Japan):
I guess that's true?

Meanwhile Bonez and the rest finally arrives to their destination, parked the Turbo Tank while Kaliffa is asleep, and then they get off the Turbo Tank including Kaliffa as She finally woke up and tells Bonez/Reiko that Her nap was lovely when Bonez/Reiko asked. Then Shiela told them to wait on where they are as She will tell the War Maidens they ahve arrived. While waiting some of the War Maidens magicallh summoned their Magic Bows as they aim their Bows at Bonez and the others as they asked them of who they are. Meanwhile Shiela saw the other War Maidens being okay until She heard a sound to where Bonez and the rest are as it turns out that The Dragon finally arrived and Everyone were shocked to see it once more.

>Bonez/Reiko (US/Forest Elf):
Kaliffa, Run! (Then aims and fires His Modified M60 Heavy Machine Gun at the Dragon's eyes as He remembered where to aim the last time He encountered it).

>ARGENT/4R63N7 (A.I.):
Sir, shooting it's eyes is blinding It but it doesn't seem like it's getting hurt?

And then Grim magically summons her Dual Bladed Scythe and was able to land 3 hits on the Dragon before getting tossed to the ground while Salem uses her book to aim an explosive magic ball at the Dragon but it was moving so much that She can't get Her aim down while The War Maidens starts shooting Magic Arrows on the Dragon. While the fight was going on Bonez/Reiko asked Kaliffa of why isn't She moving when She has to. Then Bonez/Reiko tells Her that The Dragon is her real enemy as it is the one who killed Her Father, Reiko.

>Kaliffa (Forest Elf):
No, You're lying! Because, You're right here?

>Colonel Bonez (US):
I'am not your Father damnit!

>Kaliffa (Forest Elf):
(Shocked to hear what Bonez said) You're... Not?

As the War Maidens kept firing Salem was able to fire the explosive magic ball as She hit the Dragon's right wing but not completely destroying it. Meanwhile Bonez gave His RPG-7 to Kaliffa as He tells Her to put The Beast down and avenge Her Father while She says that she can't until Bonez told Kaliffa to open Her eyes and pull the trigger. And then Kaliffa pulls the trigger and hits The Dragon and made it go into full retreat while Kaliffa passed out afterwards and Bonez catching Her. Shiela then arrives with the rest of the War Maidens as they celebrated as the Dragon was defeated again while Bonez carries Kaliffa to the War Maidens' Village.

To Be Continued