Chapter 10: From Antarctica To Home

As they arrived in Antarctica they not only saw that a cold continent like that has cities but it's also were robots live (Prince Dualin was more amazed because of the robots and tech).

>Kaliffa (Forest Elf):
(Holding her arms) This place is cold, who would live in a place like this?

>Prince Dualin (Dwarf):
I would, besides us dwarves lives in cold places so we're used to it.

>Grim Reaper (Goddess):
Atleast my dress can keep her warm at all times.

Later on they kept moving as they find a hotel to rest. And when they did Princess Cassandra and the ones who lives in Fallestine were amazed of the robots as not only they act like humans but they think and feel like one (Except physical pain but their feelings can feel pain since they're made to be like humans in a good way. Also, no A.I. can hack these robots). As they arrived into another hotel Everyone was having fun as The Boys went to the Males Hot Spring while The Girls went to the Females Hot Spring.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(With Relief) Ah... we may have gone to so many hotels and continents but atleast they all have Hot Springs.

>Major Rambo (Chimpanzee):
(With Relief) You got that right buddy.

>Master Ozlo (Dwarf):
Atleast i followed.

>All Princes:
(All) You got that right Dwarf.

>1st Lieutenant Yin (China):
Atleast Everyone's having fun.

Meanwhile The Girls were also in the Hot Springs as they talk about crushes.

>Sergeant Major Yang (China):
So Iris, what do you think of Ramirez? I keep seeing you staring.

>Iris (Human):
(Shy) Umm... well he's muscular, he's handsome and i don't know if i should be with him for as I'am a Knight?

>Princess Aquamarine (Naga):
Don't be such a stick in the Mud Iris.

>Iris (Human):
But your majesty, i don't know if i should?

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
It's okay, besides we wanna know what you look like when you blush.

As Iris and The Princess talks about their crushes Sergeant Major Yang asks Erica of what did it feel like not seeing her Brother for so long and also what does she see in Bonez (Yang said that she hates to ask now).

>Erica (Japan):
Well you see i wanna tell you but i don't know if you'll believe though?

>Grim Reaper (Goddess):
Oh don't worry Erica, we will believe and listen to what you'll say.

And so Erica told them her backstory. See a few years ago she was born differently as she glitches alot because of her speed. But Bonez and Erica were getting along well as they have like a strong bond even though Bonez was born normally. And when Bonez was sent to school Erica wasn't as their father didn't really want Erica to go outside as he was just trying to protect her. And when Bonez was 5 while Erica was 4 both their Mother and Father were fighting and arguing, so much so that their Mother decided to leave with Erica while Steel keeps Bonez. Then few years passed as both Bonez and Erica (She can finally control her speed and glitch) were able to communicate using phones and other stuff in secret (Literally that not even their parents noticed). And when Erica was 6 the Mother died from an Illness blaming it on her Father. Several year later when she heard that Bonez not only became the hero of Washington DC but she also heard that he was going to another world to fight a war (Bonez made her worried at that point when Bonez was in Fallestine). And when they heard her backstory then they understood and felt pity for her. After Both The Boys and Girls took a bath in the Hot Springs they all went to eat, watch a movie (They were watching 2009 Avatar. This is Bonez's favorite movie. They also said that the strategy were all flyers dives down to attack the enemy surprisingly was familiar as Bonez told them that that plan came from the movie as he used it in his own way), played video games (Super Smash Bros Ultimate), etc. After having fun they all went to sleep as they enjoyed that night. The next day Everyone went to President Reigel's building to talk and negotiate. And when President Reigel arrived he told them to follow his office as Bonez told Cassandra and the ones that lives in Fallestine the stort of the robots. (I have nothing further to tell you guys as when the robots were made they decided to live in Antarctica and instead of making war with the humans they instead cooperate with them peacefully as they became part of both The Global Confederation and The GMDF. This is all i know). And when they arrived to his office they did some negotiations and after the negotiations they were about to go back to Washington DC and to Fallestine until Erica said that she and Lily won't be Following them to Washington DC as Antarctica is as far as she can go and she told them that she and her cat will go back to Japan. They tried to reason with her to come with them and they'll talk to Steel together but she says sorry but she's already okay living in Japan.

>Erica (Japan):
(Stops for a while and looks at Bonez) And one more thing... Washington, you're coming back home? Right?

>Colonel Bonez (US):
Don't worry Erica, I promise i will. And you better pay me back for the video games.

>Erica (Japan):
Don't worry, I will pay you once i finish reading my Manga. Also, take care Washington.

>Rambo (Chimpanzee):
Yo Lily, I'll miss you.

>Lily (Cat):
(Waves goodbye at Rambo) Meow.

And then Erica and Lily leaves and uses her speed to go back to Japan.

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
I'll miss her.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
Don't worry, you guys will probably see her again.

7 hours later they made it to the airport back to Washington DC and finally arrived. The next day on Washington DC a Chinese Reporter named Rong (Who is Yin and Yang's cousin) is reporting in a nervous way as it's her first job as a reporter. And when Everyone arrived to Washington DC they came across Bonez's Grandfather as he was waiting for them. They asked of what he's doing back in Washington DC and how was his back. He told them everything as after he was release from the hospital he then went back to Washington DC to greet them nack for returning. And after hearing his story they went back to The Portal for as so many people were rounding up and giving flowers on the praying thingy (Even I don't what it's called). And when they arrived Rong saw them while reporting nervously or something as she saw Yin and Yang. And when Yin and Yang sees that Rong is now a news reporter they then told them that they will be going back to Fallestine ASAP. After everyone put flowers on the praying thingy hours later Kazuya and the rest transported everyone back to Fallestine as they're all tired. And when Bonez came back Colonel Ackerman ask Bonez of how was his vacation while Grim, Kaliffa, and Salem were back to the Refugee Camp to Rest. Meanwhile Princess Cassandra and the rest were writing a letter back to the kingdoms as they witness The Global Confederation's Power. And so they decided that they leave the base on the next day to start the peace negotiations.

To Be Continued