Chapter 6: The Battle Of Cornelitta

Meanwhile at the GMDF's Air Base the Bell AH 1Z Vipers (With Bipedal Legs like the the imperial helis from RA3 but only this time the heli is 18 feet tall in walker mode.), Blackhawks, Mechs (They have thrusters on their waist. They're also 15 feet tall), and Major General Akira's Mecha known as The Kenshiro Mark 3 (It is a 24 feet Shogun looking Mecha that shoots lasers from it's eyes and chest, shoots MLRS Missiles on it's shoulders, Dual Pacific Rim arm chainsaws (1 on each arm), and has a jetpack on it's back and thrusters on it's feet) are all preparing to go as Supreme Commander Steel tells his Generals and Admirals on what to do.

>Supreme Commander Steel (US):
Alright listen up, Colonel Bonez reported that we just got a request from Princess Cassandra to help and reinforce The Heavily Fortified City Of Cornelitta as they will need help immediately.

After Supreme Commander Steel Explains to His Generals and Admirals they all suggested on who's going. And then Supreme Commander Steel tells them that they're going with the airborne option as they need help immediately while as the rest on the ground will have to standby (He also told Major General Akira to bring the Kenshiro Mark 3 with the Airborne unit as his Mecha is also perfect for the Job) (The Chosen General for the mission is General Royce to command the airborne unit). Meanwhile The Chaos Empire's invasion force's General makes a speech and afterwards he then told the Cavalry and Air Units/His frontline to charge into battle (only the cavalry and air units but not him) and when they were almost to the trench (a bit far) then the Black Commando inside the trench uses the detonator to detonate the bombs as he was ordered to by Bonez. And when the explosions blew up the entire enemy Frontline Cavalry all blew up in a gory way and when the air units from above saw and the explosion and were distracted by it Bonez told Princess Cassandra and the rest to dive now as they surprisingly attack the enemy's air forces from above (Like in Avatar) amd were doing hit and run attacks on them. And when the General saw his cavalry is destroyed he ordered the second wave to attack as they run their way with siege weapons, seige ladders, Golems, Elephants, Paleoloxodons, and Mumakils. (Only the walls have torches but not on the ground) And then Bonez Told his soldier on the sandbags and the high grounds to fire now.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
4R63N7/ARGENT, play some music.

>4R63N7/ARGENT (A.I.):
Yes sir. (Plays Music).

(This is the Battle Music being played)
(Credits to: C&C RA3 - Rock and Awe)

Then the battle raged on as Bonez's soldiers were firing their guns, Chaos Empire Soldiers and Mumakils getting blown up by Warheads from RPG 30s, Yin and Ricky able to destroy 2 big helicarrier size airships (1 for Yin and 1 for Ricky) using the warheads in their jetpacks as they hit the balloon's weakness from the airship which causes an explosion, Etc. As the second enemy frontline closes in and the mercenary witch (She's hot) using her magic to create a wind barrier Bonez ordered both the Trench Platoon to knife the blanket to finally fire and Satoshi to activate the Turrets. As The Trench Platoon and The Turrets surprisingly firing at the enemy the mercenary witch was distracted and her spell intervened then she teleports herself back to the rear line for safety. As the battle on the air rages on Air General Sifo got shot in the head by an arrow.

>1st Lieutenant Ricky (Texas):
(On Radio) Sir, we lost Gold Leader. I repeat, we lost Gold Leader.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(To Himself while on radio) Damnit!

And then Bonez got hit a boulder from the enemy's catapult but was able to lift the boulder up, get up, get back up to the wall and told the steam tanks behind the wall to aim up and launch Grim Reaper. After Grim Reaper was fired into the enemy's rear line Bonez grabs his Modified Modern Bow, uses the explosive arrows, aims his bow to the enemy, and fires it as it makes a grenade size explosion so deadly as the archers next to him were looking at him opening their mouths while Salem uses her Magic to rival the mercenary witch from far away as they too uses magic to fight from afar. After Bonez eliminated the enemy's Second Frontline he then see that the archers are looking at him opening their mouths.